Service (oil change)

Greg Hammond

Greg Hammond

Good morning, I'm sure this question has been asked before on the forum but after 15 minutes of searching I'm unable to find what I'm looking for.

Does anybody know of a reputable Vett auto service facility in the Northwest Phoenix/Glendale area?

I just need to get my C7 oil changed/general maintenance and I don't want to spend half a day at a dealership to get it done.

Thank You!

Ever try doing it your self?

10+ quarts of oil and filter and zero possible damage to rocker panels and

NO WAITING!!

SLAMMER😎

A950C4CC-A9A7-428D-869C-6C1762FEB29D.thumb.jpeg.7ec09afdc8b8dbd4bee25e7b6206f078.jpeg

For convenience I have used the Mobil 1 Lube Express on Bell Road:

Mobil 1 Lube Express

2630 E Bell Rd

I would probably call and make sure Dick (the owner) is there, good guy and competent.  I have been there when he wasn't there, and I'll just say I didn't have the same level of confidence as I did when he was there.  They use the Mobil 1 oil and filters.  My experience is even when they are busy you're still usually in and out in about 45 minutes

3 hours ago, TheCMSH said:

Says the guy with the lift in his garage!  :lol

I believe Donna schedules oil changes in her free time. She’s not cheep $ but very Thorough. 

SLAMMER😎

• Like 1

I have gone to Yates Buick GMC for 10 yrs or so and I have had the same adviser the entire time.  Talk to Shane in the service dept and he will ensure a corvette tech is available,  In addition, they allow me to bring my own oil and they will supply the filter.  I have had zero issues with their service.

• 2 months later...
Cooperdisciple

Hi guys and gals. I joined many months ago and have been a lurker.

I haven't had much time to use the car (2011 Grand Sport convertible, 11K miles) since purchasing last November. I'm looking for a reputable place for oil changes/service. I"m in east Mesa and am very close to Vette Culture. Thumbs up or down?

If not I guess I'll look at Bromley's or Classic Gold based on what I've read. Thanks.

6 hours ago, Cooperdisciple said:

Hi guys and gals. I joined many months ago and have been a lurker.

I haven't had much time to use the car (2011 Grand Sport convertible, 11K miles) since purchasing last November. I'm looking for a reputable place for oil changes/service. I"m in east Mesa and am very close to Vette Culture. Thumbs up or down?

If not I guess I'll look at Bromley's or Classic Gold based on what I've read. Thanks.

Welcome to ACE. I live in east Mesa also, very close to Falcon field. Changing the oil on C6s without the dry sump is relatively easy, if that's something you're considering.

47 minutes ago, 94transamgt said:

Welcome to ACE. I live in east Mesa also, very close to Falcon field. Changing the oil on C6s without the dry sump is relatively easy, if that's something you're considering.

:agree  Even WITH the dry sump it's easy. . .