November Cruise and Lunch – Saturday, November 3rd.

Chameleon

On 7/24/2018 at 7:35 AM, SLAMMER said:

GOD WILLING!!

I would like to attend. 

SLAMMER😎

UPDATED;......10/20/18

GOD HAS OTHER PLANS FOR ME. 

SORRY TO MISS THIS UNIQE EVENT!!

SLAMMER😫

FYI to all ACEholes - when changing your attendance to an event, please create a NEW post with that information.  Updating your original post creates no new activity notifications from the forum software,  and can easily be missed by the event organizer.   :thankyou:

2 - if she decides not to come with I'll just order 1 meal and 1 takeout. Mo'fo'me!!!!

We would love to go,  We also told our Daughter we would go to Cars & Coffee that morning in Scottsdale   Could we catch up to everyone and join you when we get there?  I'm sure we would make lunch. If someone gives us a cell number we might be able to catch you coming off the 101 or 202.  My Cell is 602-909-4179  

Thanks  Ron & Debbie

2 hours ago, Vette R & D said:

We would love to go,  We also told our Daughter we would go to Cars & Coffee that morning in Scottsdale   Could we catch up to everyone and join you when we get there?  I'm sure we would make lunch. If someone gives us a cell number we might be able to catch you coming off the 101 or 202.  My Cell is 602-909-4179  

Thanks  Ron & Debbie

PM sent. . .

Unfortunately, Rose and I will not be able to attend. 

Hope you all have a great time.  Those dwarf cars are fascinating!

51 minutes ago, Footsam said:

Sorry about the late post, Footsam (2) is in for my first cruise!

Welcome to ACE!  :ACE:

Had a blast.....those of you that missed it, missed it! The place was pretty cool and the restaurant was good too. Thanks for putting it together Donna. Hope it won't be so long between visually seeing you all again. I'm going to be watching football the rest of the day so the video won't be available until Monday or Tuesday. I'll post it when it's done.

It was great to meet some new ACE peeps and visit with you all.

Could not make the Dwarf Car Museum,  But was glad to catch up to the group at Speedway Bar & Grill,  Actually  got there ahead of everyone else so got to video the group arriving, I will attempt to reduce size so I can upload it.  Debbie posted her video to facebook

IMG_4419.JPG

Just a little CYA on my part, if anyone that was there today has any issues or stage fright being on the youtube thing, let me know via PM so I can make your faces/bodies look funny so no one will recognize you to easily. I don't have a problem doing it as long as you let me know. Great visiting with you all today.

Thanks again Donna. Had a great time as usual, was nice to see everyone and meet some people I haven't met yet, I can now put some names with avatars......until we fly again. Speed Safe.:cheers

DSC_0001.thumb.JPG.c248293cc2dcb4e3fb95c37efa7f8c8d.JPGDSC_0004.thumb.JPG.0ae533efe1b3aef09e1bba9259291c6a.JPGDSC_0005.thumb.JPG.928cfc2f0c57a088976434b18eeecced.JPGDSC_0006.thumb.JPG.0fe9036eaa63d049bfa678e0f37a428d.JPGDSC_0007.thumb.JPG.0d5a857d339cd136dfb9ed14a9907fc8.JPGDSC_0014.thumb.JPG.f1f92809100f47f8bc1ce04736f87ed0.JPGDSC_0016.thumb.JPG.d350f3d79c6d677d07c1b92b0fe0258c.JPGDSC_0028.thumb.JPG.b6dc9350f026406eff66cf2b4ebd1eab.JPG

Thanks Donna.:thumbs We had a good time with old friends and meeting new ones. I could have stayed and looked around at all that stuff for hours, but I didn't want to miss the lunch.:eat:

Happy to see Mark in person again and the Grape too.