12th Annual Prescott Corvette Show - 2018

Chameleon

Just want to say what a great time my wife Debbie and I had at the show,  Our Oldest daughter's family joined us for the day, of course the grand kids hung with Grandma and Grandpa mostly,  Became a great family day as well.    When I saw my daughter was in Prescott before some of the group we were in she said she was trying to catch us, She has a bit of a heavy foot!  It is in her Blood you know she got that from me.  I was to busy taking pictures of all the cars that when I got home to review them imagine my surprise to find that the one car I didn't take a picture of was my own! 🙄 The ride home was great also, went back on 89 through Yarnell,  We were pulled over and a group of three went by,  we caught up to them but got hung out behind a truck pulling a boat.  Then again just north of Yarnell another group of three passed as we came out of the mini mart.  we hung with them into Wickenburg.  Don't know who they all were but it made a great ride home, in time I will try and match cars to owners.  We have conflicts for the next couple of events, but look forward to getting in events soon.  I did post on Facebook lots of pics.

11 hours ago, Vette R & D said:

Just want to say what a great time my wife Debbie and I had at the show,  Our Oldest daughter's family joined us for the day, of course the grand kids hung with Grandma and Grandpa mostly,  Became a great family day as well.    When I saw my daughter was in Prescott before some of the group we were in she said she was trying to catch us, She has a bit of a heavy foot!  It is in her Blood you know she got that from me.  I was to busy taking pictures of all the cars that when I got home to review them imagine my surprise to find that the one car I didn't take a picture of was my own! 🙄 The ride home was great also, went back on 89 through Yarnell,  We were pulled over and a group of three went by,  we caught up to them but got hung out behind a truck pulling a boat.  Then again just north of Yarnell another group of three passed as we came out of the mini mart.  we hung with them into Wickenburg.  Don't know who they all were but it made a great ride home, in time I will try and match cars to owners.  We have conflicts for the next couple of events, but look forward to getting in events soon.  I did post on Facebook lots of pics.

Great meeting you Ron! Glad your family was able to join you and enjoy the show. See you soon!

2 hours ago, HarleyPat said:

Great meeting you Ron! Glad your family was able to join you and enjoy the show. See you soon!

^^^ what he said!  :thumbs

• 3 weeks later...

Looks like you folks had a ball...again!  Maybe, one of these years, we will be able to make it, again.

On 10/13/2018 at 5:20 PM, Dave64 said:

Looks like you folks had a ball...again!  Maybe, one of these years, we will be able to make it, again.

Usually on the third weekend in September.   Block it out on your calendar now!  :P