12th Annual Prescott Corvette Show - 2018

Chameleon

2 hours ago, JacksAO said:

The wife and I will be going up the back way on Saturday morning. Any one interested in meeting up at the Mobile station by vulture mine rd in Wickenburg say around 8:30 +/- 15 min AM ? We’ll be in the yellow C6. 

We’re gonna be passing the Mobile station about 6:20 AM in order to make the Prescott meet point by 8:00AM

come early and join us!

SLAMMER😎

(PM sent) 

Can I just say how happy I am there is no rain in the forecast?

Glad that storm came thru yesterday instead!

See you in Sunny Prescott!

14 hours ago, Suzy Cruisy said:

Can I just say how happy I am there is no rain in the forecast?

Glad that storm came thru yesterday instead!

I agree.  However, please be aware that, contrary to Urban Myth, Corvettes do not melt in the rain. . . :LolLol:

3 hours ago, Chameleon said:

I agree.  However, please be aware that, contrary to Urban Myth, Corvettes do not melt in the rain. . . :LolLol:

Yes, for sure, we've done a drive in the rain before, no problem.

However, its not conducive to a car show where we plan to sit in lawn chairs all day.  😄

Got a few pics from phone but will post more when I down load the Nikon. Had a blast and looking forward to next year.

IMG_0290.thumb.JPG.a0e89185f1f5f4167c01b2cd60e9eb13.JPG.IMG_0288.thumb.JPG.86d150007c3c6c2f07593a454021633b.JPGIMG_0289.thumb.JPG.d1021e2463d957ac056805ab84218abf.JPGIMG_0291.thumb.JPG.df9ba8d34065481982deb22db63bbb17.JPG

It was great seeing everyone.  Thanks for sharing all the pics.   We had members who won, it looks like they are too modest to brag, so I'll try to do it for them...

Vetteguy22 took first place for his beautiful modified C3. 

ExssiveVet took two awards for his wild C7, but I don't remember the specifics. Hopefully he'll speak up and share that info.

Last, but certainly not least, SixAddict won the 50/50 raffle.  He was muttering something about headers...:thumbs

Thanks for the shout out about the trophie. It was a great day talking to and meeting so many great people who love Vettes.

Always a good time seeing so many awesome cars.

Rob

27 minutes ago, Vetteguy22 said:

Thanks for the shout out about the trophie. It was a great day talking to and meeting so many great people who love Vettes.

Always a good time seeing so many awesome cars.

Rob

It was nice to finally meet you in person. Your car is simply phenomenal; pictures do not do it justice.   I think I might have left some drool on one of the front fenders. :wub

Thanks for sharing your photos.

We had a great time, and the weather was fantastic.

Lots of really nice vettes in the show, and on the streets. Also some interesting other cars parked nearby.

Here are a few photos I took:

Click to view photos!   :photo: 

Great video. Thanks for sharing it.

I feel privileged that my 1970 Vette was one of only two cars that you stopped at really checked out.

Rob

What a great show! We had an amazing weekend with my wife and met a lot of very nice people. Lots of beautiful cars and the weather... it was perfect.

I got lucky and took 1st place for Custom C7 and also Best in Show for Custom. I was pretty happy 😁.