Scuderia Southwest - 06-02-2018

German

Great shots- yes, that was me! You got a few pictures there of cars I didn't even see, I need to raise the heat tolerance so I can hang out longer!

Thanks German, unfortunately my battery died or I would have got some of the bikes across the parking lot, don't know that I've seen that many bikes there before. 

Bikes were the theme for the month and they came out in force. I love them, but my riding days are 35 years behind me and not coming back!

Did anyone else pick up the irony of the picture of the line of BMW's With the "Dick's" sign in the background??????   :LolLol:

Well played......very well played 

Also met a fellow ACEhole, he was going to move his car and as I had parked next to him we started talking. When he fired his vette up people across the parking lot were all looking to see what it was. Been a while since I heard something this bad ass. DSC_0069.thumb.JPG.be9d15a9fc75757546642a1cb0c2d022.JPG

2 minutes ago, Drewstein said:

You missed this guy!

20180602_082120.thumb.jpg.4ffe85843da79f02bb351998ba302e4e.jpg

By the time I got to that side of the parking lot my battery went dead in the Nikon.....doh.

For a base C6 that's a very sharp car.  No reason for it to be missing a hood though, not like the stock one won't fit lol.

9 hours ago, SixAddict said:

Thought that was your car.....due to seeing it here. 

You caught the tail of it in one pic,and myself in two others.Lots of cool toys there for sure!