Escape the Heat - Saturday, August 11th

Chameleon

• 2 weeks later...
Shakti Vette

For everyone on the West Side... We can meet at our house, 7am departure. We will be heading East on Bell rd to loop 101 around to Shea.

If  interested please PM me for our address. Our main cross roads, Sarival and Waddell .5 miles east from loop 303      :thumbs

Jeff n Donna

Come-on up it’s cool.....62 degrees tonight.  Williams RT66 preshow was kinda tame with a short rain.  A 1 inch hail storm missed us.  

99C2D0B4-9A0D-4E45-B101-29F00220FEE3.jpeg

4BDADB9C-E203-4172-8219-F56B67D74A54.jpeg

ACB6E629-C3B3-4F65-9720-19560B2E7E11.jpeg

F3727B68-9292-4297-9369-037364F5191F.jpeg

9906292E-9629-4B15-B451-FB5D2C546E35.jpeg

Weather was great. Was good to see everyone, a good drive was had by all. Thanks Donna, great choice. 

Hope no one had any issues with DPS sitting in the middle of I17 I passed him a little hot on the gas, but my detector never lit up so I think he was just watching or doing random on/off stuff.

We had beautiful weather with no rain

good roads and good times. 

Just took one photo

560343C9-30E4-4B81-A939-E08EF03B4925.thumb.jpeg.6d8899a2308c9c969e73d04bdb99c5f1.jpeg

thanks to DONNA for setting this event up

SLAMMER😎

Thanks to everyone who showed up and made this fun! Great seeing some folks I hadn't seen in a while and met some nice new peeps as well. Would have been better if I had my Vette, but I had a good time riding shotgun in SLAMMER'S noisy beast. :burnout

JLs Mistress
29 minutes ago, Chameleon said:

Thanks to everyone who showed up and made this fun! Great seeing some folks I hadn't seen in a while and met some nice new peeps as well. Would have been better if I had my Vette, but I had a good time riding shotgun in SLAMMER'S noisy beast. :burnout

Still  not running ? Not the same problem  I hope...

19 minutes ago, JLs Mistress said:

Still  not running ? Not the same problem  I hope...

Same problem.

For a long list of various reasons that I will not bore you with, I have been without my car for over 2 months now. However, there is light at the end of the tunnel and I hope to have it back this coming week.

We definitely had a great time, even though I had to tell Pam to not look at the speedo a couple times 😎.  It was very nice to see a bunch of folks we'd not seen for quite some time.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Dave64 said:

I had to tell Pam to not look at the speedo a couple times 😎.

I got that lecture a few times on the trip home on 17.  My reply that "it's only illegal when caught" did not help my case!

• Haha 1