Some current fab work

joe@cpr.com

joe@cpr.com

figured I would post up some of the current fab work we are doing here, many of you know but some don't since I still get PM's if we are capable to do a simple window motor replacement lol. But we have full fabrication capabilites in house and thought I would post some of the current stuff going on. 

The 4 exhaust pieces are for drews twin turbo Trans am build we are doing those are the down pipes (hood exit) and wastegate dump tubes (same exit) the air to water core is for a out of state big power c7 build we are wrapping up as well. 

IMG_20180510_070749_794.jpg

received_10213748187210450.jpeg

received_10213748192290577.jpeg

IMG_20180509_161613_269.jpg

Bromley's Corvettes

Nice work I love the fancy custom work:) No kidding its crazy I get PM and e mails and calls guys asking if we do A/C or exhaust or electrical we have been full service for last 10 years nothing we dont do. 

scottcolbath

NIce work.

Can you guys weld stuff not much thicker than a beer can? I have a tab on the exhaust of my KTM that broke due to vibration. It's in need of a little repair.

Bonus points if you can just fill the micro gap while it's still on the bike. Hell, it's like in a jig already for you. 😎

S.C.

joe@cpr.com
13 hours ago, scottcolbath said:

NIce work.

Can you guys weld stuff not much thicker than a beer can? I have a tab on the exhaust of my KTM that broke due to vibration. It's in need of a little repair.

Bonus points if you can just fill the micro gap while it's still on the bike. Hell, it's like in a jig already for you. 😎

S.C.

Shoot me a pic of it and I'll ask my fab guy. Joe@cordesperformanceracing.com 

scottcolbath
7 hours ago, joe@cpr.com said:

Shoot me a pic of it and I'll ask my fab guy. Joe@cordesperformanceracing.com 

I'll get a shot this weekend.

S.C.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.