My Birthday Present

Extender32

Extender32

Julie got me a CR Spotless water rinse system for my birthday and I used her car as a Guinea Pig this morning.  The system treats up to 300 gal and is extremely portable.  My only recommendation is the system comes complete with everything you need, including a 4ft steel braided connector hose but I would add another 6ft connector hose so you have a longer reach. I washed as normal, completed a regular rinse and then used the spotless for a final rinse.  I estimate I used less than 10 gal to complete the rinse.  I then used my master blaster to blow dry the car. This thing really works! And after blow drying her car, there was not a single water spot  FYI, those are not water spots in the pics, but a little dust from the polishing cloth.

DSCN1340.JPG

DSCN1336.JPG

DSCN1337.JPG

DSCN1338.JPG

SixAddict

Sweet B-Day gift, I have been looking into something like this as I am tired of washing vet only to have it look like someone had a coke party on it with all the spots.....hence the reason I am currently using waterless wash. Thanks for the report.

• 4 weeks later...
Optimistic

Congrats on your B-day and your new add-on... I was looking for something like this to buy and this just gave me an insight on what I should get.

Extender32
4 hours ago, Optimistic said:

Congrats on your B-day and your new add-on... I was looking for something like this to buy and this just gave me an insight on what I should get.

One additional recommendation, a pressure washer pre-rinse is highly recommended.  I used a normal garden hose to rinse my jeep instead of the pressure washer and when the car dried, I found soap spots on the car afterwords. but other than that, the car was spot free.