Help Wanted

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromleys Corvettes is looking to hire another tech. We are super busy and keep growing. We have so many projects from C-1s to C-7s we need more help to keep up. Classic car back ground would be great but long as your a good tech do clean work have own tools driver lic car no bad habits and good attitude we can train you as you work. Pay depends on what you can do how much you no. We are hard core into Corvettes if you dont like Corvettes please dont contact me:) Some interesting benefits with my shop at times you can work on your own car weekends when shop not super busy on customers cars. Paid lunch made by my assistant always good food:) Deals on parts and services. Shirts and Hats. Paid cash per day:)  Text me pix of cars you have built worked on owned projects you have done #480-390-2652 www.bromleyscorvettes.com 

I would apply for the job but you can’t afford me. 

And im allergic to work ..... :partygrnhat:

Bromley's Corvettes

Seams like thats normal these days guys want big money but dont do much lol.

Bromley's Corvettes

Interviewing a tech with 12 years at a chevy dealer on vettes this after noon we see how it goes. If works out still need a parts cleaner prep detail guy and light service and tear down type jobs.