2011 GS - Tire Suggestions for AZ

Seeing as I will be keeping the car and seeing as it has different size tires front and rear I request suggestions on what you are using and liking. I do NOT use run flats. Please advise.

Thanks,

Chris

I have been having good luck with the Firestones, Firehawk wide ovals. Got them from tire rack delivered for like 1100 and these are run flats currently, I know you said you don't run them just letting you know what I have been satisfied with. Firestones have been wearing fine on the truck also. 

Goodyears didn't wear worth a shit on the vette. 

I was really happy with the Michelin Super Sports. 

Ill be replacing them with the same real soon. 

Thank-you Desertdawg !

I too have been running that same tire. Mine are still showing enough center depth but the outside edges up front are beginning to look a tad shallow. They are 4 years old with approximately 15K on them.

I have been reading some great reviews about the "new" Michelin Sport 4S.

Cheers,

Chris

I've used GY, BS, 2 different styles of MSS and Nitto Invos on my C6. The Invos have given me the best blend for the type/style of driving I do. YMMV

I’m with SixAddict, had Firestone’s on my C6 and they were set to go 40k when I traded it. I had Michelin’s on my C5. Great handling but lousy wear and over priced. I’d have Firestone’s again but the don’t come in GS sizes.