Corvettes & Caddies - CANCELLED PERMANENTLY

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95

For those of you that are interested, it is on the third Saturday of each month not the second. So, it's next Saturday and then on the 19th of May. Even though I sold BUZZ, I'm going to try and go if I can manage it. :wave2:

Bob,  If you need a ride over and back just holler.  I'd hate to see you hitch-hiking!!!   :lol

Guest badbobs95
22 hours ago, JohnU said:

Bob,  If you need a ride over and back just holler.  I'd hate to see you hitch-hiking!!!   :lol

I wouldn't like that either! We shall see how things go, thanks!

38 minutes ago, Drewstein said:

I'm out this month.

Me too, I had it marked on the wrong Saturday!  Something else on the calendar now!  :(

On 4/16/2018 at 7:42 AM, badbobs95 said:

I wouldn't like that either! We shall see how things go, thanks!

I can also pick you up Bob. :thumbs

• 1 month later...

Hmmmm, I thought I posted this here. Anyway, here's a little video form last month.

• 2 months later...

I think we might. It’s just always a conflict with our dogs being locked in on Saturday mornings waiting for the yard guy to get done. 

1 hour ago, aenigma said:

I think we might. It’s just always a conflict with our dogs being locked in on Saturday mornings waiting for the yard guy to get done. 

Bring 'em with you.  Everyone loves nice dogs.  If they are good at begging, they'll be sleeping off the big meal for the rest of the day!

1 hour ago, JohnU said:

Bring 'em with you.  Everyone loves nice dogs.  If they are good at begging, they'll be sleeping off the big meal for the rest of the day!

:withstupid

• 4 weeks later...

We got there around 9:20 today and everyone was gone. What time does everyone usually leave? I remember last time I went, it was about the same time and there were still cars. I’m guessing the heat of summer? 

14 minutes ago, aenigma said:

We got there around 9:20 today and everyone was gone. What time does everyone usually leave? I remember last time I went, it was about the same time and there were still cars. I’m guessing the heat of summer? 

I got there about 9:10,  the doors were locked and 2 cars in the lot. 

They closed it up @9am this morning and they were going to some other car show in Chandler. FYI, They are moving their operations over to some address on University and the next corvettes and caddies will be held there next month. Details to be posted on FB with new address.

1 hour ago, Extender32 said:

They closed it up @9am this morning and they were going to some other car show in Chandler. FYI, They are moving their operations over to some address on University and the next corvettes and caddies will be held there next month. Details to be posted on FB with new address.

There were 2 cars and a couple of guys. I asked what happened. He said they went to a car show and told me where. We drove to the car show and it was a small corner show so we left. 

Bummer. We were hoping to see everyone. 

Not a big turnout today 8-9 cars and no caddies. They were expecting a small showing since they didn't advertise it and being in the process of moving their shop

On 9/15/2018 at 1:42 PM, Extender32 said:

Make sure the info is posted here, many of us don't do Face Space.

1 hour ago, Drewstein said:

Make sure the info is posted here, many of us don't do Face Space.

I will follow up to make sure this thread gets updated. :thumbs

• 3 weeks later...

Was just informed this event is permanently cancelled due to lack of space at the new location