Photos By Logan Miller

1991 ZR1

94transamgt

Very cool opportunity for me to photograph a rare and iconic corvette. This session was a little different in that Phillip wanted some high resolution photos for potential buyers, so there are a lot of photos that are not edited very much. Of coarse we had to get some really nice scenic photos as well. Phillip's ZR1 is very nice as you can see from the photos. It seems that a lot of C4 corvettes haven't aged very well, but the owners of this ZR1 have take very good care of it. The thing that grabbed my attention right away is the sound of this car, that DOHC Lotus V8 through headers and Corsa exhaust sounds incredible. Here are a few of my favorites, many more in the link above.  

untitled-16.jpg

untitled-20.jpg

untitled-79.jpg

untitled-80.jpg

untitled-82.jpg

untitled-83.jpg

untitled-84.jpg

untitled-86.jpg

untitled-87.jpg

untitled-88.jpg

Excellent photos, and a very clean vet, are those control arms polished? Never thought of that. Sharp. 

94transamgt
On 4/2/2018 at 1:12 PM, SixAddict said:

Excellent photos, and a very clean vet, are those control arms polished? Never thought of that. Sharp. 

I know, look at the inside of the wheel too. After seeing some of these cars, like Marks c5 with crazy clean every thing, I need to step it up. I didn't know I was suppose to pull the wheels off when I wash my car. Lol

6 hours ago, P51tj said:

Night shot with da moon!

We were leaving and the moon had just come out, had to get some pics with it.

Thanks for all the compliments everyone.