4/14 Carshow at Queen Creek High School

brianmak

• 4 weeks later...

I was going to go to this but it said you need to be checked in by 8:30. No way I could make that time cutoff. So I'll just stay home and NOT watch hockey....🤣😑🤔

Missed you there, would have been good video.  I think there was one corvette, a good looking red C6Z.  They didn't stick to the 8:30 time at all either which worked out for a lot of stragglers.

This was their first of an annul event and it turned out very well.  There were a ton of vendors that came out and a lot of awards given.

I will definitely keep an eye out for it next year then. I like doing different shows every now and then to break up the same old routines. Glad it was a good turn out for the 1st one.

That's exactly why I went, because it was so different from the cars & coffee type shows we're so used to.  There was a lot of random stuff out there including some sweet older trucks and some other old iron.

I got a flyer for a Chandler show on Saturday, maybe I'll go after cars and coffee.  I guess it's recurring but will go on hiatus over the summer but who knows.

On 4/14/2018 at 5:13 PM, Drewstein said:

Missed you there, would have been good video.  I think there was one corvette, a good looking red C6Z.  They didn't stick to the 8:30 time at all either which worked out for a lot of stragglers.

This was their first of an annul event and it turned out very well.  There were a ton of vendors that came out and a lot of awards given.

Uhh.... that was me.

Fundraiser for there band.

wifes co workers kid school. 

Love helping out school kids looking forward to next year!

they had a better turn out than they thought they'd  have.

IMG_2187.JPG

IMG_2188.JPG

IMG_2189.JPG

IMG_2190.JPG

IMG_2192.JPG

23 hours ago, suprone said:

Uhh.... that was me.

Fundraiser for there band.

wifes co workers kid school. 

Love helping out school kids looking forward to next year!

they had a better turn out than they thought they'd  have.

I thought I recognized that hood!  I stopped by but you guys must have been walking around.

It was pretty fun doing a show for the kids at the school.  I was hoping to foster a lot of new gear-heads.  I let a bunch of kids sit in the GTR and they seemed excited about that.