Luke Days 2018

94transamgt

94transamgt

My brother came out from LA, and we went to the airshow at Luke AFB. Here are some photos I took, I didn't want to post in Scott's post, but anyone feel free to post photos you have from the show. It is a lot more difficult than the still photography I'm use to, and makes me appreciate the the awesome photos Scott posts.

Link to over 200 photos

untitled-13.jpg

untitled-23.jpg

untitled-61.jpg

untitled-65.jpg

untitled-90.jpg

untitled-108.jpg

untitled-116.jpg

untitled-132.jpg

untitled-156.jpg

untitled-175.jpg

untitled-130.jpg

Nice shots! I was on 2 air show committees at Luke before I retired and they are no fun to set up but fun to watch.

Very cool. I was suppose to go to that show but family came into town for my grandsons birthday party. Heard it was a pretty cool show. The is for sharing those pics.

94transamgt
On 3/20/2018 at 5:37 PM, Extender32 said:

Nice shots! I was on 2 air show committees at Luke before I retired and they are no fun to set up but fun to watch.

I hear you, I worked one air show as an airman at Luke. I felt kind of bad for the poor airman working it, but they did a great job. It also was disappointing seeing all the trash left by people. Don't miss that FOD walk.

On 3/22/2018 at 6:54 AM, mrhusker said:

Very cool. I was suppose to go to that show but family came into town for my grandsons birthday party. Heard it was a pretty cool show. The is for sharing those pics.

It was a good show, moved along really well. 

3 hours ago, 94transamgt said:

I hear you, I worked one air show as an airman at Luke. I felt kind of bad for the poor airman working it, but they did a great job. It also was disappointing seeing all the trash left by people. Don't miss that FOD walk.

It was a good show, moved along really well. 

I was on the budgetary side of it all, I had to fund all the TDY orders, pay the civilian acts, pay for Avgas and smoke oil, etc...all on a very small budget of about $100K