Set Bolster Repair Pricing

Down

I've got a C5Z that needs bolster repair, has anyone had this done recently around here? I got a quote of $200 to repair this, along with new foam and I'm wondering whether this is a competitive price? Some Googling/looking on the big boards, I've seen large price variances on this, although many of them are quite a bit older, so I don't know how much weight to put into them anyway. 

Should I keep looking around for a better deal or is this in the ballpark of what I'm going to pay for quality work anywhere, in which case my search is over?

Thanks!

IMG-9651.JPG

IMG-9652.JPG

I had mine done on my C5 but that was about 10+ yrs and three Vettes ago. It was done under warranty. Courtesy sent it to a shop on Cave Creek Rd. I’d say $200 is a fair price but I’d be more concerned with recommendations. I could offer to do it but I have absolutely zero experience and it would look like crap.  

I got the quote from Upholstery Shop & Tops off Hayden in S Scottsdale, who I went to based off of the recommendations of a couple of members in an ACE FB thread last year. So I'm not going in totally cold but good point, if there's any shop around that does em a more often they might be a bit better of a choice.

20 minutes ago, Chameleon said:

Well, I'm a dope, haha. I actually saw that thread when I was looking but musta mentally checked out after the first few words when they said something about custom skins.

Thanks for having better reading comprehension than I do!:)