I need some bodywork

ascastil

Am I mistaken or do I remember there being a dealership you guys used for care of your Corvette? I just had my brother in law paint my car and it is in need of some fender to door to headlight alignment. I think it's gonna need somebody who has the patience to align these. It has new oem bumper cover, headlight, and driver fender. Shit just won't align right. 

I agree. Check with Classic Gold. 

But it’s going to suck because your supposed to get everything aligned and adjusted before you paint. 

14 minutes ago, 94transamgt said:

Did I see that you're selling your car?

:wtf:   :lol

Try Classic Gold in Tempe, talk to Michael.

On 3/10/2018 at 6:03 AM, 94transamgt said:

Did I see that you're selling your car?

Keeping it. Doing heads, cam, meth, fuel pump. Selling flared fenders and rear wheels. Putting stockers back on. Thinking 19x10 for the rear. 

On 3/10/2018 at 7:24 AM, Chameleon said:

:wtf:   :lol

Try Classic Gold in Tempe, talk to Michael.

I dont get whats so funny? Do you think Im trying to pawn off a pile of shit? Cordes did all the work on it. The paint is flawless. I needed some cash for something (legal fees perhaps lol) and was selling my car and my wifes car. She told me to take the ads down but I havent. Gonna continue on with plans for mods. I actually have the coolest wife and cars are built and raced together in this household. She said we arent touching the cars, how can I argue with that? I do need body panels aligned, everything was done correctly, my brother did me a huge favor, and I didnt want to make him stress about it or spend hours getting it perfect. He has 2 teenagers to deal with. I dont mind taking it somewhere else and paying for it, no big deal. If I misunderstood your post then disregard mine and I apologize. 

Hey Aaron, I didn't know you ever had your car up for sale.  I don't recall seeing it for sale here on ACE, but maybe I missed it. . .

I was poking fun at Logan (94transamgt) because I thought he was suggesting you should sell your car just because the body panels need to be adjusted.  I apologize for any misunderstanding, and certainly no insult intended. 

I would try Classic Gold, just be sure you speak with Michael, he is in charge of the paint/body dept. 

94transamgt

I think Donna was shocked by the fact you might be selling your car.

I'm glad to see you keeping it. When I saw it for sale and the price, I was shocked, hell of a price for a bad ass car.