Corvettes & Caddies - Feb 2018

Chris Draper

One of the best turnouts we have had!  I've been reaching out to all of the known Corvette owners over Instagram.  Especially the younger guys to try to bring some new blood to the group.  Looks like it's working.

Chris, not only is that a fantastic video, more importantly, you're doing an amazing job of spreading the word and reaching the younger guys. I'm really happy to see this (as a certified kinda old guy myself). I really enjoyed it and added your channel to my subscribed list. I hope you don't mind if I post a link to the video on the Stingray forum.

Thanks Chris, just watched this on the corvette forum, now I see you posted it here, awesome video.

46 minutes ago, German said:

Chris, not only is that a fantastic video, more importantly, you're doing an amazing job of spreading the word and reaching the younger guys. I'm really happy to see this (as a certified kinda old guy myself). I really enjoyed it and added your channel to my subscribed list. I hope you don't mind if I post a link to the video on the Stingray forum.

Absolutely.  I appreciate it.

Well, I've now spent a couple of hours looking at your other videos - great stuff! If I get insomnia tonight, I'll know how t keep busy, trying to see the rest of them - see you at the next event.