Looking for....

Azmotorhead

Recently friended either thru here or FB someo ne who works at a sleep number bed store.

With my failing memorry I cant recall who it was.

Can anyone help me out here as to who this is?

I have a few questions about a Sleepnumber bed

Bromley's Corvettes

I have a sleep # bed 3 years now pretty nice but kinda pricey for just a air mattress lol.

Don’t ..... 

tried one, got rid of it. 

Go go look at America-sleep. I know the have a store in Arrowhead. 

I think we are going to pick one up for our fifth wheel. Yeah it was that nice. And way cheaper. 

If you are looking at that bed because you and your lovely sleeping partner need significantly different mattress firmness, or you must be able to raise part of the mattress, then a sleep number bed might be the answer.  A very expensive answer.

However, if you are compatible on the same firmness of mattress and don't need to raise part of the mattress, a sleep number bed is probably a waste of money.  The entire mattress industry in general is a rip-off, as manufacturers deliberately make it virtually impossible to comparison shop.     

For unbiased mattress information you can try here: http://www.sleeplikethedead.com/  or here:  http://www.oldbedguy.com/    Consumer reports also has reviews, but you must "join" to read their stuff.

Good luck. 

We have a Tempur Pedic and love it.  You can completely move around in it and you will not disturb your sleeping pal/gal.

2 hours ago, Extender32 said:

We have a Tempur Pedic and love it.  You can completely move around in it and you will not disturb your sleeping pal/gal.

The moving around without disturbing your partner is true.  However, I had a Tempurpedic mattress and hated it. It was the most miserably uncomfortable mattress I have ever slept on.  Way too soft, woke up with a backache every morning. 

6 minutes ago, Chameleon said:

The moving around without disturbing your partner is true.  However, I had a Tempurpedic mattress and hated it. It was the most miserably uncomfortable mattress I have ever slept on.  Way too soft, woke up with a backache every morning. 

Did you have a paper-thin mattress? Ours is a mid-level and takes a standard sheet. We've had our about 5-6 years and my back has never hurt me once.  They do offer different levels of firmness as well.