Photos of Eddie44's Carlisle Blue GS

94transamgt

Eddie was the first one to volunteer as a guinea pig for photos, unfortunately are schedules didn't line up. Last Sunday morning I was able to meet up with Eddie at a very cool fountain, and as luck would have it, the fountain was not running. With daylight advancing Eddie quickly came up with a couple locations, and despite the challenges we got some nice shots. Eddies Grand Sport is a one year only color(Carlisle Blue) and as we drove to location on the SR51 at sunrise, I knew this color would be a challenge. As the car transitioned from warm sunrise sunlight, into shadows, and back to indirect light, it would change colors. Appearing light blue, pewter, and bright silver depending on the light. As I hastily edited the first photo and sent it off to Eddie, I was glad I did as Eddie noticed the color on the car was off. These photos took a lot of time to edit as the colors is very sensitive to white balance corrections and other adjustments. All that said, there are still some adjustments that could be done.

untitled-2.jpg

untitled-7.jpg

untitled-10.jpg

untitled-13.jpg

untitled-15.jpg

untitled-16.jpg

untitled-17.jpg

untitled-20.jpg

untitled-21.jpg

untitled-22.jpg

untitled-23.jpg

untitled-24.jpg

untitled-25.jpg

untitled-26.jpg

untitled-27.jpg

4 hours ago, P51tj said:

#6 for the win!!!

I like #6 a lot but I think #2 is my favorite.  

• 1 month later...