Sign in to follow this  
badbobs95

Me of course!!

badbobs95

Sorry I haven't been around much. After 6 months on Votrient the cancer has spread to my lymph nodes and beyond. That's the bad news. The good news is I start a relatively new treatment today called Opdivo (immunotherapy) where I go in for two hours every other week and get hooked up to a very expensive machine that super-boosts my immune system to hopefully kill the cancer cells. It's not chemo so I won't loose all of my beautiful hair! I'm blessed to have so many fantastic friends, it's amazing. I would have pulled out my Ruger long ago if it were not for Wendy taking such good care of me with all the side effects from that damn Votrient. The fine folks at MD Anderson Cancer Center put a port in my chest yesterday to make it easier to do my treatment. I hope to see yall soon. :ACE:

Extender32

Bob, Me and Julie certainly hope for the best for you.  We hope to continue seeing your ugly mug at corvettes and caddies plus our luncheons/cruises for a very long time to come.

Lurch

Will keep you in my prayers.

black beauty

The best to you Bob. You're in our prayers. If you or Wendy need anything you  have our number.

JLs Mistress

You got this Bob..If I can do this I know you can .. Thank God you wont loose your hair :lol

y2krtaf

All the best to you for sure Bob!

Chameleon

Wish you all the best results with this new treatment, and look forward to seeing you with all your hair sometime soon!  :thumbs

JohnU

All the best with the treatment!!!!  :thumbs

theChad

Keep fighting the good fight!! :thumbs

TheCMSH

Hey Bob

After a few treatments show up wearing a hairpiece and tell them to  make the next dose a double because it's working 

Thinking about ya buddy,, you hang tough.  :thumbs

Eddie44

Stay strong Bob!  Remember, your ACE family is here for you if you need ANYTHING!  

Blk n Blu

Hang in there Bob, may you be blessed as much as you have blessed all the other people you have helped. My prayers are with you.

Mikey

Good luck with the Opdivo treatments. If you ever need anything just let me know and I will be happy to help. You remind me of the Energizer Bunny or better yet, aTimex watch that "takes a licking and keeps on ticking". 

P51tj

All the best Bob, i be pullin for ya! You are in our prayers! Now go get em!!!

SixAddict

Thoughts and prayers to you Bob, we have not met yet, but I am with you brother, I am a cancer survivor into my 3rd year. Had the big boy chemo (2 kinds) lost every hair I had, yes it did grow back.😎 Tough row to hoe but it sounds like you have a great support team which is very important, never give up and fight like hell. May God bless you and the family. 

Ron 

roneva

Stay strong Bob.  You never know when we may need another clear bra patch!  Thanks again and keep up the fight.:thumbs

NativeAz

All Best wishes for you.