Me of course!!

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95
17 hours ago, hiperf406 said:

Sorry to hear about your problems. The word cancer is a scarry one but they are coming up with new & better treatments everyday.

When my Dr. told me I had prostrate cancer it scared the shit ottta me but I was lucky enough to catch it early & therefore I am 5 yr cancer free. I pray for a complete recovery for you.

Thanks Lorne, I did six months on Votrient, horrible stuff, now almost three months on Opdivo which is not so bad. I was almost 7 years NSD, "no sign of disease" after my first episode of kidney cancer. Remember, there is no such thing as cancer free. Keep getting your scans no matter how you feel. On a side note, I sold BUZZ last Saturday to a guy in Colorado for way more than I expected so unless things turn around, I'm out of a Corvette. At least I won't have to see it around town and I don't have to worry about Wendy having to find a buyer. As long as you have faith, that's all that matters.

7 hours ago, badbobs95 said:

Thanks Lorne, I did six months on Votrient, horrible stuff, now almost three months on Opdivo which is not so bad. I was almost 7 years NSD, "no sign of disease" after my first episode of kidney cancer. Remember, there is no such thing as cancer free. Keep getting your scans no matter how you feel. On a side note, I sold BUZZ last Saturday to a guy in Colorado for way more than I expected so unless things turn around, I'm out of a Corvette. At least I won't have to see it around town and I don't have to worry about Wendy having to find a buyer. As long as you have faith, that's all that matters.

Bob, I hope the Opdivo is giving you some good results.  I am saddened to hear BUZZ is gone, but understand your reasons.  Don't be a stranger, you can hang out with us anytime you feel up to it, no Vette required!

• 1 month later...