Me of course!!

Guest badbobs95

Guest badbobs95

Sorry I haven't been around much. After 6 months on Votrient the cancer has spread to my lymph nodes and beyond. That's the bad news. The good news is I start a relatively new treatment today called Opdivo (immunotherapy) where I go in for two hours every other week and get hooked up to a very expensive machine that super-boosts my immune system to hopefully kill the cancer cells. It's not chemo so I won't loose all of my beautiful hair! I'm blessed to have so many fantastic friends, it's amazing. I would have pulled out my Ruger long ago if it were not for Wendy taking such good care of me with all the side effects from that damn Votrient. The fine folks at MD Anderson Cancer Center put a port in my chest yesterday to make it easier to do my treatment. I hope to see yall soon. :ACE:

Bob, Me and Julie certainly hope for the best for you.  We hope to continue seeing your ugly mug at corvettes and caddies plus our luncheons/cruises for a very long time to come.

You got this Bob..If I can do this I know you can .. Thank God you wont loose your hair :lol

Hey Bob

After a few treatments show up wearing a hairpiece and tell them to  make the next dose a double because it's working 

Thinking about ya buddy,, you hang tough.  :thumbs

Stay strong Bob!  Remember, your ACE family is here for you if you need ANYTHING!  

Hang in there Bob, may you be blessed as much as you have blessed all the other people you have helped. My prayers are with you.

Good luck with the Opdivo treatments. If you ever need anything just let me know and I will be happy to help. You remind me of the Energizer Bunny or better yet, aTimex watch that "takes a licking and keeps on ticking". 

Thoughts and prayers to you Bob, we have not met yet, but I am with you brother, I am a cancer survivor into my 3rd year. Had the big boy chemo (2 kinds) lost every hair I had, yes it did grow back.😎 Tough row to hoe but it sounds like you have a great support team which is very important, never give up and fight like hell. May God bless you and the family. 

Ron 

• 1 month later...

Bob, we haven't met yet, but stay strong and kick that cancer's ass.  Sounds like you've got some great support folks around you, which must be a tribute to who you are as a person.

joe@cpr.com

Good luck Bob, you should look into cbd oil. Friends dad had prostate cancer and kicked its ass using it with zero chemo or anything. Worth looking into. 

Guest badbobs95
15 hours ago, joe@cpr.com said:

Good luck Bob, you should look into cbd oil. Friends dad had prostate cancer and kicked its ass using it with zero chemo or anything. Worth looking into. 

Thanks Joe, PM sent.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear about your problems. The word cancer is a scarry one but they are coming up with new & better treatments everyday.

When my Dr. told me I had prostrate cancer it scared the shit ottta me but I was lucky enough to catch it early & therefore I am 5 yr cancer free. I pray for a complete recovery for you.