teh Gila Bend BBQ 3/10/2018

Desertdawg

Woo Hoo. This is start’n to look like a party.     :bananaparty:

DAMN I hate that we can't be there! But here's the deal...If anyone donates $100 to the website at the BBQ. I will give them a lifetime membership to Front Sight Firearms training Institute in Pahrump, NV. It's where I train and the instructors are awesome. This membership will entitle you to free classes for life. It's worth thousands of dollars. There is a $100 transfer fee per membership that I will take care of so all of your $100 donation will go to the ACE website. Such a deal! Donate $200 and I will offer a second membership for your wife, friend or sig other. :yesnod  This offer is limited to 2 memberships.

Nice 66 I look forward to seeing it. Are you guys meeting on the west side ? South of lowes,  not to familiar with the area . I think that's better for me. I'm a tweener half way between the Scottsdale location and the west side 😎

What time and where for meet ups?Never mind, found the original note

28 on the list as of now.  

We are going to start planning the menu out and we’re heading up to town tomorrow to pick up all the goodies. 

Hope ya’ll are ready fer some good viddles 

2 minutes ago, Extender32 said:

I'll have the vegetarian BBQ.:smilelol

Sorry, I’m not gonna kill a bunch of plants just for you. 

Guest badbobs95

Things aren't looking too good for me on Saturday. I was back in the hospital the last two days. Please don't ruin this thread with comments on my condition. Save them for the next time we meet. :wave2: Yall have a great time.

11 hours ago, Desertdawg said:

Sorry, I’m not gonna kill a bunch of plants just for you. 

What a buzz kill. :(

Bob, tell your doctor the best medicine for you is sunshine and a parking lot of Corvettes!  :thumbs