Hot Rod Nights (WestGate)

suprone

Gonna miss this next week (the 17th) due to being at Barrett Jackson, but plan to attend the following week on the 24th.  Hope to see some other ACE peeps there!

1 hour ago, Chameleon said:

Gonna miss this next week (the 17th) due to being at Barrett Jackson, but plan to attend the following week on the 24th.  Hope to see some other ACE peeps there!

Uhh... you know it starts Jan, 31st?

36 minutes ago, suprone said:

Uhh... you know it starts Jan, 31st?

LOL!  Didn't catch that on the flyer you posted.  I should pay better attention!  :lol

Be there on the 31st!

23 minutes ago, Chameleon said:

LOL!  Didn't catch that on the flyer you posted.  I should pay better attention!  :lol

Be there on the 31st!

See you there Diane!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/12/2018 at 12:30 PM, suprone said:

See you there Diane!

Diane? Really Robert? 😂

3 hours ago, HarleyPat said:

Diane? Really Robert? 😂

Robert helped me herd cats at the lunch on Saturday. :wub  He gets a free pass!  :P

• 4 weeks later...
Guest badbobs95
3 hours ago, suprone said:

Gunna try.

I would go but it's past my bed time and I shouldn't drive in the dark and I'm not allowed that far from home and..............

I'll be half way there.......at the airport. If you want to stop by we can converse through the fence!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow May, 2nd will be the last Cruise Night at WestGate till summer is somewhat over. Join me and my WestGate cohorts for this last Wednesday night cruise! The weather is nice, their is a new Cigar Shop that just opened up not to mention all the great restaurants to choose from! And as if that wasn’t enough, Elvis will be providing musical entertainment for all to enjoy! So come on! Who’s in?

Staging starts around 3:30 with gates opening at 4:00.

see previous posts for locations.

On 5/1/2018 at 12:10 PM, suprone said:

Tomorrow May, 2nd will be the last Cruise Night at WestGate till summer is somewhat over. Join me and my WestGate cohorts for this last Wednesday night cruise! The weather is nice, their is a new Cigar Shop that just opened up not to mention all the great restaurants to choose from! And as if that wasn’t enough, Elvis will be providing musical entertainment for all to enjoy! So come on! Who’s in?

Staging starts around 3:30 with gates opening at 4:00.

see previous posts for locations.

Hello... anybody?

HarleyPat

In Dallas for  NRA Convention and Show.  See you all when I get back. Looking forward to seeing VP and POTUS Friday at NRA-ILA Forum event!