Jump to content
suprone

For Sale .44 S&W Magnum

Recommended Posts

suprone

.44 magnum Smith and Wesson in case with Bianchi leather holster and 150 rounds of ammo.

Only 9 rounds fired. $1050.00 this week only!

05232C1E-748A-4DC9-9EF9-C4D6650BA16A.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
suprone

Summer Sale! 

New price is $900.00

Everything you see in picture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
badbobs95

I sold my Dan Wesson 41 magnum and have regretted it ever since. Great for target shooting a really thick phone book and destroying it with one shot!!! Hahahaha

Stop being so greedy and just give it to me. That way it won't take up all that room in your house. 😋

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Tom
54 minutes ago, badbobs95 said:

I sold my Dan Wesson 41 magnum and have regretted it ever since. Great for target shooting a really thick phone book and destroying it with one shot!!! Hahahaha

Stop being so greedy and just give it to me. That way it won't take up all that room in your house. 😋

 So we start the bidding at Free?      LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
suprone

Looks like it might be gone!

my son is working on a trade for a work truck. “Gunna” miss her!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JLs Mistress
8 hours ago, suprone said:

Looks like it might be gone!

my son is working on a trade for a work truck. “Gunna” miss her!

I'm confused which one is going the gun or your wife   "  miss her! "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
suprone

Well... It’s now my pistola!

So... Go ahead punk,

Make an offer😆

 

 

E5F792CC-C778-4E10-A798-EDAB86F52930.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
suprone
On 6/26/2018 at 5:34 PM, JLs Mistress said:

I'm confused which one is going the gun or your wife   "  miss her! "

The gun was originally my sons. He was going to trade it w/cash for a truck. It wasn’t going to be a fair trade (to much gun for the trade) so I stepped in and evened out the playing field so to speak!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chameleon

Nice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×