ACE Holiday Lunch and AWOL Member Roundup

Chameleon

Okay ACEholes, I must give a headcount to the restaurant this Friday, December 1st.

If you are planning to attend and have not yet posted up, please do so by Friday!

:thankyou:               :ACE:

I know you heard from me via text but to make it official, Susie and I will be there. 😎

danggit maaan.  I really want to.....scratch that need to attend but I am scheduled to run our monthly soccer practice on that exact day....hmm decisions decisions

Guest badbobs95
On 12/5/2017 at 6:39 AM, Jeff Turner said:

Angie an I are in.

Great, two more lovely people I get to harass!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll go easy on Angie though! I know why you always have a smile on your face. Teeheehee

Hey Cameleon, can you post where east side is meeting and when? Or BOB you’re the resident planner.....

38 minutes ago, aenigma said:

Hey Cameleon, can you post where east side is meeting and when? Or BOB you’re the resident planner.....

Bob,  Can you please take point on this for the eastside peeps? Thank you!

Guest badbobs95

Oh sure! Act like I know what I'm doing!!!  OK, if we are going to be there by 11:00 we will have to leave Home Depot at 10:15. The one on Country Club just south of 60. When you pull in the entrance, I'll be on the right side (that's north for you engineers). If you can't find my car get some new glasses. Let's stay together this time! No racing, do that when you're alone. I don't have time to go to anyone's funeral because I take two naps per day. Everyone knows your car goes fast! 

1 hour ago, badbobs95 said:

Oh sure! Act like I know what I'm doing!!!  OK, if we are going to be there by 11:00 we will have to leave Home Depot at 10:15. The one on Country Club just south of 60. When you pull in the entrance, I'll be on the right side (that's north for you engineers). If you can't find my car get some new glasses. Let's stay together this time! No racing, do that when you're alone. I don't have time to go to anyone's funeral because I take two naps per day. Everyone knows your car goes fast! 

Blah blah no racing blah blah. 

Wendy is coming I take it ?😂😂😂

I. Cannot. Go. That. Slow!! 

Guest badbobs95
56 minutes ago, aenigma said:

Blah blah no racing blah blah. 

Wendy is coming I take it ?😂😂😂

I. Cannot. Go. That. Slow!! 

Yes you can nutzo!

Wow!

Those sure look good.

We’ll be there if the wife feels like she can make it.

Everything is kind of touch & go.

If you have any of those Ace stickers in white left I need one I screwed up the other one.

Thank you, Donna

RRbob