Very cool event sponsored by Country this Tuesday eve at Penske Racing Museum

aenigma

Country Insurance sponsors events throughout the country and I don't always go but this one is particularly cool.   I've been to their events in the past for many years and they do a great job.  This one is only for small businessowners and their guests.  AND it's car related so I am so in to shamelessly mention this here. 

This is for ANY businessowner, whether or not you're insured with Country.

Tuesday October 3rd, they rented the Penske Racing Museum for the evening.  Come between 5 and 5:30pm, then dinner is served around 5:30pm (their buffets are always great).  During dinner, they'll put on a presentation on ideas how to market your own business using social media.  After dinner, there are drinks and you can tour both of the floors of the museum at any time on your own.   It's very casual, shorts, jeans, whatever.

It's FREE food, free drinks, free entry to the museum...... and a fun evening of looking at fast cars.

Let me know if you'd like to come and I'll add you to their invite list.  Lonnie and I are going of course.    

10 minutes ago, theChad said:

I'm just curious... Is this open to individuals also, or just business owners?  

This one is for small businessowners and their guest.  I wish it was everyone but they pick different groups each time they do something cool so that it doesn't get overwhelming. 

So if you do a side business (income supplementing that may grow), that's good too. 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Dvl4evr said:

Is pimpin  considered a small business owner?  If not, my business partner Jim can stop selling his blow for one night, and we can go together.

LOL!  

So.....you coming? Give me your names and I’ll add you. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.