GOING HOME

chadmac99c5

HEY FELLOW VETTERS, MOVING BACK TO TEXAS IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS. THANKS FOR LETTING HANG OUT WITH YOU GUYS AND I REALLY APPRECIATE THE TURN OUT AT THE CAR SHOW WE HAD HERE AT WORK. CINDY AND I GAVE PHOENIX A TRY, BUT ITS JUST NOT TEXAS. TOO HOT, TOO MUCH TRAFFIC, TOO MUCH DRIVING TO DO ANYTHING. I CAN'T BELIEVE I SOLD MY GRANDSPORT WHILE I WAS OUT HERE, BUT I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE PUT SO MANY MILES ON A CAR. I PUT 20,000 MILES ON IN 8 MONTHS, THAT CAR DIDN'T HAVE 20,000 MILES ON IT IN 5 YEARS !!! IT WAS GREAT TO GET TO KNOW YOU. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU.

AZ is all of those things, but it's better than some other places too. Safe travels and good luck in your future endeavors!

HEY CMSH, WHERE WERE YOU AT?? HOUSTON AREA SUCKS, DALLAS AREA HECTIC LIKE PHOENIX, I'M IN WEST TEXAS ....PERFECT!!  PEOPLE ARE FRIENDLY AND IT TAKES 10 MINUTES TO GET ANYWHERE.

SCOTT MY LAST DAY AT WORK IS 23RD, WE ARE PACKING TRUCK AND LEAVING 28-29TH. REALLY GOOD TO MEET YA, IO'LL LOG ON EVERY NOW AND AGAIN TO SAY HI TO YOU GUYS.

12 hours ago, chadmac99c5 said:

SCOTT MY LAST DAY AT WORK IS 23RD, WE ARE PACKING TRUCK AND LEAVING 28-29TH. REALLY GOOD TO MEET YA, IO'LL LOG ON EVERY NOW AND AGAIN TO SAY HI TO YOU GUYS.

I'm going to try to get down there for an A/C evac/flush on the truck, and then the Vette before you go.

S.C.