Sig Pics

Grape Ape

So, since photobucket is all messed up and now charging people to use pictures in forums, what do you all use instead? I want to update my signature picture but don't really want to use this forums storage to up load directly from my computer. I don't have a problem doing that but just wanted to find an alternative if anyone has one.

It's OK... you can use the forum storage now. Changes behind the scenes have increased our capacity.  

Please try to adhere to the maximum signature photo upload size of 600w x 300h to keep the image size to a minimum and not eat an entire 1920x1080 monitor.  Signatures shouldn't be the main focus of a post. :o  I know there are "link" workarounds for the signature pic, but if found, I will fix them back to the maximum dimensions.  Nobody wants a 1600x1200 image screaming at them at each reply. :thumbs

Again, if anyone has problems, let us know. There's a "Contact Us" link at the bottom, or PM any of us listed in the "Staff" link. We're here to help!

This link might help in resizing a pic for a signature upload:

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, y2krtaf said:

Want to update mine a s well...but it wont allow me for some reason.

Since you posted your desired pic, I resized it, uploaded it to your signature & inserted it.  You can center it, put text under it, etc... now if you wish.

You just had to delete the old pic/link to photobucket, and the two large pics you uploaded. Then upload the appropriate sized photo and hit the "+" icon to insert it into your signature.

Enjoy!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, theChad said:

Since you posted your desired pic, I resized it, uploaded it to your signature & inserted it.  You can center it, put text under it, etc... now if you wish.

You just had to delete the old pic/link to photobucket, and the two large pics you uploaded. Then upload the appropriate sized photo and hit the "+" icon to insert it into your signature.

Enjoy!

Many thanks!!!

Thanks. I'll have to work on a good shot of the car first.

14 hours ago, Drewstein said:

That's a good looking Mopar!

Thanks,it’s a fun driver for sure. Let my 2011 GS go for it.Couldn’t resist the plumcrazy LOL

Will probably get rid of another toy that sits around collecting dust for a C5Z for the next quick toy to play around with.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I haven't been able tofind where to post a sig.....can anyone provide a little direction?....

Nvm....found it....now just testing the size.

2 hours ago, Corvette Ed said:

Testing...

Looks like you got it working! BTW, most mobile versions of this site won't show the sig pic.