The ACE lunch of all ACE lunches on July 29th

Guest badbobs95

Yep DD, this was epic for us, thank you Bob. So great to see the gang!!!!597d2a65c5364_bobandme.thumb.jpg.677af85b4b3cda7e7892db556b82f904.jpg597d2a67af0b2_dwayne3.thumb.jpg.5732e093a3313d99d488edc56458d490.jpg597d2a69b6c70_dwayneandlisa2.thumb.jpg.c1325adfffa177f42879fba3038afc79.jpg597d2a6ba21aa_dwayneandlisa.thumb.jpg.e3f9acbb8f0b2775f637b47748fbba3f.jpg597d2a6d8bbd9_eddieandcompany.thumb.jpg.72a9eda3505f523b587a9fa4025c6fdd.jpg

Great to see a lot of faces I haven't seen in a long time :)

Great job, Bad Bob !!!

• Upvote 1

Sorry I couldn't make it again

.....oh wait. :lol

had a blast, sorry I missed checking in with a lot of you. Bob knocked it out of the park today. :thumbs 

• Upvote 1

Thank you, Bob, for putting everything together and making this a really fun day!  :)   I'm glad I could drag Marco out to annoy you and everyone else...but you know I just had to do it!  :lol   We'll see you again next week!! 

Could have not done better. BOBDAMAN....He does know where the good feeding troughs are.

I'll have a short video up tomorrow sometime. 

Some great pictures shared above and kool video by grape. :thumbs 

Thanks Bob - Kathy and I certainly enjoyed the fruits of your labor!!  Great job getting so many people together on a hot day in July.  

Many thanks Bob. :thumbs  Without a doubt, that was fantastic. Getting the CMSH out was a task in itself. Thanks to all who took pics to share too. :yesnod

DAMN!  I sure did hate to miss the gathering, but I got stuck all Friday night at the scene of a police-involved shooting in Peoria.  I drove thru the parking lot at Lowe's on my way home at about 0845 hoping to catch folks prior to the 0900 departure time to give my regrets, but no one was there.   Great pictures, especially of all you guys saluting.

10 hours ago, Dave64 said:

DAMN!  I sure did hate to miss the gathering, but I got stuck all Friday night at the scene of a police-involved shooting in Peoria.  I drove thru the parking lot at Lowe's on my way home at about 0845 hoping to catch folks prior to the 0900 departure time to give my regrets, but no one was there.   Great pictures, especially of all you guys saluting.

We were there about 8 of us.

On 7/29/2017 at 11:04 PM, mrhusker said:

...Vid...

Wow, very cool, lots of groovyness! 

• Upvote 1

That turned out great!  Nice little drive to eat some good food with a bunch of aceholes haha.

I'm always game to head back.

On 7/30/2017 at 11:22 PM, Dave64 said:

You were early! I got there at 9 and 6 cars left at about 9:40.  Sorry we missed you.