The ACE lunch of all ACE lunches on July 29th

Guest badbobs95

OK FINE,

So West Siders, let's meet at 9 at Lowes parking lot (Dysart and McDowell) and leave at 9:30. We can take I10 to 67th and jog over to McDowell and rejoin I10 after the construction. Don't know how I didn't see the bulliten was from 2011. Old failing eyes maybe?

:)

6 hours ago, HarleyPat said:

OK FINE,

So West Siders, let's meet at 9 at Lowes parking lot (Dysart and McDowell) and leave at 9:30. We can take I10 to 67th and jog over to McDowell and rejoin I10 after the construction. Don't know how I didn't see the bulliten was from 2011. Old failing eyes maybe?

:)

I would suggest instead of taking the 10 to 67th (everyone will be trying to get off at 67th) that maybe we just take Van Buren to 51st and then hop on the 10.  Or we could take the scenic route and take the 101 to 51 and back to the 10 that way.

Guest badbobs95
37 minutes ago, Extender32 said:

I would suggest instead of taking the 10 to 67th (everyone will be trying to get off at 67th) that maybe we just take Van Buren to 51st and then hop on the 10.  Or we could take the scenic route and take the 101 to 51 and back to the 10 that way.

That would work. Just stay off the freeway till you get to 51st or better yet 43rd.

East side: 

roll out out of bed around 10:30, meet at the restaurant at 11 to hear all of the west side morning traffic horror stories. 

?

I say. 

Get on I-10.

NOTE: (On ramps = acceleration zones)

then take every exit on the way there. See note above. 

5 hours ago, badbobs95 said:

That would work. Just stay off the freeway till you get to 51st or better yet 43rd.

I'd be all for the scenic route but don't want to have to leave at 8am!  Let's just say McDowell to 51st and call it a day!

7 hours ago, aenigma said:

East side: 

roll out out of bed around 10:30, meet at the restaurant at 11 to hear all of the west side morning traffic horror stories. 

?

:P

Me and Julie are going to take the scenic route because we tried this a couple of months back and it was a nightmare on McDowell trying to get back on the 10.  See ya'll there.

Azmotorhead

We're not going to make it. Too much stuff going on around the house this weekend.

47 minutes ago, Chameleon said:

I am not going to make the lunch today, due to unforeseen problems.  :(

Ya'll have fun!

ME TOO!

SLAMMER?

The man of the hour made it after all! 

After this turnout, I make a motion that Bob should be the ACE official activities director. ?

IMG_4194.JPG

IMG_4196.JPG

IMG_4197.JPG

IMG_4198.JPG

IMG_4199.JPG

IMG_4191.JPG

IMG_4192.JPG

IMG_4193.JPG

IMG_4214.JPG

IMG_4216.JPG

IMG_4217.JPG

IMG_4218.JPG

IMG_4220.JPG

IMG_4222.JPG

IMG_4228.JPG

IMG_4227.JPG

IMG_4224.JPG

IMG_4225.JPG

IMG_4226.JPG

IMG_4229.JPG

IMG_4230.JPG

IMG_4232.JPG

IMG_4235.JPG

IMG_4236.JPG

IMG_4237.JPG

IMG_4238.JPG

IMG_4239.JPG

IMG_4240.JPG

IMG_4241.JPG

IMG_0343.JPG

Great turnout and it was nice seeing everyone and great job on the set up Bob!

Guest badbobs95

Thanks to all that came! One server said 69 people and I counted 42 Corvettes, one Camaro SS, and a couple other cars. These pics are as good as the ones I took! It's always great seeing some people that you only see once or twice a year. That's what makes them great friends!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hahahahaha   :cheers

Damn daBob did good. Whoda know he was capable of something this fun. 

We we had a blast. Now let's keep the ball rolling and do a few more of these.