• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• nort99

• Scratch

Dwayne: I have been trying to recruit new folks to join the website. I emailed them your first post and here are the new people (that haven't joined ACE yet) who would like to come on the cruise.

Ray and Joie Vivola

Lee and Vickie Rohlfs

Robert Friedman

Please add them to your first post. I think I have about four more Vettes, but they haven't responded yet. I will keep you updated if they are coming so you have a good count.

This is going to be fun.

Dianne

I didn't look at the Member section before I sent the above post, but I saw that Bob Friedman joined. Hopefully, we'll see more new ones within the next week.

Updated the list to this point.....

Thanks Dianne, see if you can get them to sign up as members here. And keep me posted about the others :thumbs

As always, with tax season heavily upon me that time of year, please put Christie and I down as tentative.

Dan C.

I would like to be included on your list of attendees. I'm new to the group, having bought my 2004 Coupe last July, and I haven't put it on the highway as yet. Is there any cost or registration fee? Look forward to meeting some fellow Corvette owners! Also, what time does the event start? I'm in Tucson, so I want to plan accordingly.

No admission/cost but there will be a donation jar. Dwayne does this out of the kindness of his heart and cause he loves his ACE Brothers and Sisters :D

I suggest you keep an eye on this thread. I'm guessing there will be a few others from Tucson or last year we got some folks for Sierra Vista. If you can hook up with them it makes the trip alot more fun. Glad to see you are coming! :thumbs

We will do everything possible to make sure Lake Havasu City is well represented! We got introduced to the ACE gang at the first Gila Bend cruise - and believe it or not, we still want to hang with this crazy band of vette nuts!!!

Looking WAY forward to it!

Larry & Carol Rich

We will do everything possible to make sure Lake Havasu City is well represented! We got introduced to the ACE gang at the first Gila Bend cruise - and believe it or not, we still want to hang with this crazy band of vette nuts!!!

Looking WAY forward to it!

Larry & Carol Rich

Good, I've got a camera phone now. I'm better prepared for Carol's little trip to the bushes :lol:lol

(sorry guys, inside joke)

Dwayne,

Just spoke with Bob Keith and he said to add him and his wife.

Also reserve 3 addiitional Vettes. (Jack, Bob, Maybe Dave?)

So that would be a total of 4 more Vettes.

Phil... :devil

I think Dwayne is gonna need to take out a second mortgage or get a really big donation jar! :lol

Should be a great time. :thumbs

Ok we are up to date as of now.....

I need an accurate count

If your name is in red, please post if your coming alone, or with a passenger.

If you said 3 other vettes, Please find out soon how many are coming....

...workin' on it. :bang:bang:bang

May be in Denver, but if not I will make this as my first to the Great BBQ & Gila Bend Extravaganza. :thumbs

...who knows, with this much time and my shiny new wings, maybe I can even get one of those Hooters chicks to come along.

Thanks for the "upgrade" Dwayne :flag:cool