5th Annual Gila Bend Cruise

Desertdawg

I would be interested in coming from Yuma to Gila Bend. Pass through there all of the time on my way to Phoenix, never really stopped in there and is only a 1 1/2 hour drive. A chance to meet some of the members. Will need directions once in Gila Bend though.

Yeah, there really is a town there. I've been going through Gila Bend for almost 50 yrs and never knew there were real people that lived there until I met Dwayne. Trust me if the turnout is anything like last year just go about 1/2 way thru town and turn north you won't miss the Vettes. I'm sure Dwayne will post a map (if Mapquest recognizes Gila Bend) as time gets closer.

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• nort99

• Scratch

Unfortunately, whether I attend or not will be a decision I'll have to make that morning, due to the ORI ending the day before, so I won't know until that Friday afternoon if I'll even be off that day.

:banghead

Man, why ya gotta use those nasty 3 letter words. :eek:jd

Unfortunately, whether I attend or not will be a decision I'll have to make that morning, due to the ORI ending the day before, so I won't know until that Friday afternoon if I'll even be off that day.

:banghead

Man, why ya gotta use those nasty 3 letter words. :eek:jd

'cause I guess we haven't had one since the 90s...you folks up north, however... :drinkers

It's official. Put my name on the vacation planner at work, so I will be there. And so will my camera.....

Andrew

Robert and Elizabeth
It's official. Put my name on the vacation planner at work, so I will be there. And so will my camera.....

Andrew

Oh God, here we go again! :thumbs

• 2 weeks later...

Kathy and I will be there, work permitting :)

-Frank (easiest ORI I ever went thru was Taegu, Korea as part of 51st TFW -evil grin- .. also the funniest.. they flew a C-130 down the main runway an pumped out tear gas . . wind blew it directly over Taegu ..city of ~1million ..wow was the mayor in deep kimchi for lettin *that* happen :)

:(:(

Come on Bryan, there's gotta' be some kind of work related thing that needs your attention way out here in the sticks.....

Andrew

Nice event get together...I should be there as well, maybe I'll even be able to drive mine by then. :eek

Nice event get together...I should be there as well, maybe I'll even be able to drive mine by then. :eek

Cool... Maybe we'll have a good C-3 turn out this year......

Andrew

Andrew

I'll bring a picture of mine :lol

Andrew

You just got that new tow vehicle. Just tow it down :lol

Andrew

You just got that new tow vehicle. Just tow it down :lol

XD.gif:lol:smilelol

Andrew

Count us in! We'll meet you in Gila Bend.

Sounds Like Fun!

Major & Maria

Yuma

I didn't see you at last years BBQ. Where did you get the picture of Ken and Mark? :lol:lol

I havn't looked at a calendar, count me and Nanc in though :thumbs

Man your picture is the prettyest red I have ever seen. :D