• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• nort99

• Scratch

Thanks to all of you that helped to put on this event. Had a great time, especially getting there. Followed or tryed to follow another black vette. Tho, following a vette with 1000hp, I did the best I could. :thumbs I think he saw me in his rear view mirror all the way there. That was fun! The food was great and the potato salad was fantastic! I'm sure next year will even be bigger and better. See all of you at the next event.

Glenn

Mary Lou you did it again girl...... Great job with the pictures and video's... You know I sure seen a lot of RED ones there. much more than is on the site..... I think someone with a black one is messing with the stats. Now I wonder who that just might be? :devil:lol:lol

Steve was out in your neck of the woods today. But did not see ya. Drove all the way down to the dirt road and turned around and came back. :thumbs

Thanks so much Jammye and Dwayne. You did an awesome job - lots of hard work. I hope you did ok with the donation jar.

I really had a GREAT time! Lots of fun.

Great video, Andrew!

:willy

I must add thanks from myself and Lisa. We had a great time and she enjoyed meeting everyone. That '67 was making her drool also! I think the only thing I missed was the 'vette-a-van - I would have loved to have seen that line of cars on the highway!

GREAT JOB DWAYNE - SALUTE!!!! :thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

The pic's are great too everyone!!!

Guest UVETTYA
Mary Lou you did it again girl...... Great job with the pictures and video's... You know I sure seen a lot of RED ones there. much more than is on the site..... I think someone with a black one is messing with the stats. Now I wonder who that just might be? :devil:lol:lol

Steve was out in your neck of the woods today. But did not see ya. Drove all the way down to the dirt road and turned around and came back. :thumbs

Mike and all, you made Marylou blush. :lol

If you would have turned left at the dirt road and gone around to the first cul-de-sac, you would have been here. :thumbs

I hope this wasn't the kid running around in the ricer that Jammye went after... :huh

file.jpg

I hope to make this one. I seem to make it every other year.

Phil... :devil

:toetap

Yeah...where was Ken :toetap

I was in Texas attending a funeral.

Glad to see everyone had a great time. I was thinking about you all when I was driving to and from Texas. I managed to get pulled over on the way back to Arizona in Texas. I was doing 85 in a 70, and he ended up giving me just a warning. It was alot easier talking my way out of it compared to doing over 100 in any speed zone. :willy

Hope to see more participation at the events like we have had at the last 3 lunches. Great efforts on the members that have attended.

Phil... :devil

Dwayne -- it looks like there were more Corvettes at the GBBBQ this year than the entire Route 66 Corvette event that we attended years back.

Sorry I couldn't make it this year. I've attended all the GBBBQ's in the past so I guess I can get a pass for one or two.

I was with our local motorcycle group for dinner that night up in Glasgow Kentucky. We had about 25-30 people show up in really crappy weather for that event. Still wasn't as fun as the cruise to Gila Bend though.

Hey Bryan, glad to see Big Brother is still watching, but your "pass" is only good for one year, not two! Next year maybe you can plan a convenient business trip. :D

Guest UVETTYA

Hey Phil, I hope you're doing ok after the funeral. That's not much of a good time.

I missed you big time on the cruise, buddy. I can always count on you to accept my challenge. Even though you hand me my arse every time, I gotta "go" wit ya, if you know what I mean. :lol A buck sixty is fun even if I am 2 car lengths back. :thumbs

Life, liberty and the happiness of pursuit! :burnout