June 24 cruise to Saguaro lake for lunch

aenigma

So is there a cruise meet up or are we just meeting at the restaurant

1 hour ago, Kahuna1 said:

So is there a cruise meet up or are we just meeting at the restaurant

So what do you think?  I have a pretty decent meeting place by my house since I'm on the north/east side and near the upper 202.    If you're traveling the 202 east or coming north from south, let's meet on the south/east corner of Gilbert and McKellips at 10:00am for a 10:05am departure.  There's a nice big parking lot there.  We can go north from there on Gilbert Rd to Beeline going East and pick up the group coming down through Fountain Hills at a gas station on 10180 N Fort McDowell Rd (beeline and Ft McDowell).  Our ETA there should be 10:25am.    That'll get us to the restaurant on time. 

Guest badbobs95
23 hours ago, aenigma said:

So what do you think?  I have a pretty decent meeting place by my house since I'm on the north/east side and near the upper 202.    If you're traveling the 202 east or coming north from south, let's meet on the south/east corner of Gilbert and McKellips at 10:00am for a 10:05am departure.  There's a nice big parking lot there.  We can go north from there on Gilbert Rd to Beeline going East and pick up the group coming down through Fountain Hills at a gas station on 10180 N Fort McDowell Rd (beeline and Ft McDowell).  Our ETA there should be 10:25am.    That'll get us to the restaurant on time. 

Okee Dokee, 10:00

Sounds like fun! If there's room for newcomers to the forum, count us in.  German and Lucy.

• Upvote 1

Might be back in. Appointment was cancelled. If we do go we'll meet you at the restaurant at 11.

• Upvote 1

Sorry Mo, I am out. My mom is in Gilbert Mercy Hospital. Hopefully she will be discharged in the morning sometime.

18 minutes ago, old yeller said:

Sorry Mo, I am out. My mom is in Gilbert Mercy Hospital. Hopefully she will be discharged in the morning sometime.

Awww hugs for your mom. 

On 6/19/2017 at 11:06 PM, suprone said:

It's gunna be hot!

but I'll try...

Lonnie said he won't have anyone's screen names to make fun of if you don't show up. 

Doesn't look good again. Grandson is pretty sick with some kind of flu/cold and he's been asking for his paw paw...Might have to go see him this morning.

Lots of fun out there today! Great to make so many new friends and we're looking forward to the next time!

IMG_0287.JPG

IMG_0291.JPG

IMG_3015.JPG

IMG_3030.JPG

IMG_3021.JPG

IMG_3017.JPG

IMG_0286.JPG

• Upvote 1

This was fun, although it was a bit hot!  Thanks Mo for setting this up, and for waiting for me when I was running late.  German, nice meeting you and Lucy. Thanks for posting up the great pics.  Hope to see you at another event soon. :thumbs

6 hours ago, Chameleon said:

This was fun, although it was a bit hot!  Thanks Mo for setting this up, and for waiting for me when I was running late.  German, nice meeting you and Lucy. Thanks for posting up the great pics.  Hope to see you at another event soon. :thumbs

It was Hot? ???

17 hours ago, suprone said:

It was Hot? ???

Sissy! You show up for lunch on a 117 day and bail on a 111.  I think your AC is broke and you don't want to admit it. :lol:lol

6 minutes ago, HOXXOH said:

Sissy! You show up for lunch on a 117 day and bail on a 111.  I think your AC is broke and you don't want to admit it. :lol:lol

Sissy LOL! 

Looks great, sorry I missed it.  I was at a different lake with the boat instead.

Always nice to get out with you ACEholes, other than the 2 year old croissant I (And many more) was served - I had a great time. Im always looking for an excuse to get out and drive these things.