Grape's New Sound

Grape Ape

Grape Ape

Thought I'd share Grape's before and after sound clips I made. Not sure which one I like yet but the new sound will be on for while. 

• Downvote 1

Grape Ape

Thanks John for the lift and help and Thanks Bob for the help.:cool

Doesn't seem to drone on the highway which is critical for me. Sounds throatier at low speed.   I like :thumbs

Guest badbobs95

Looks great, sounds great, although I was hoping for a little more face time to show off how much better looking I get every day!  :smilelol

old yeller

You never know until you try it but I liked the first set better.:burnout

Grape Ape

I'm actually going to get it out this weekend and DRIVE it. Gotta get use to the new tones and see which one I like better.

Grape Ape

Didn't have time to drive it today but I did get the tips straighter. At least in my eyes they are straight. Broke a clamp bolt so had to find another clamp. Then had to take the right side to a muffler shop to stretch it out to fit over the pipe and be easier to line up with the left side. I think it turned out pretty good.

20170506_175310.jpg

dwdrummer

Grape job mark....I mean "GREAT"....or do I?  Look and sound awesome.

Grape Ape

Appreciate your input. Thanks...:thumbs:yesnod

I need to ride in your car sometime. Thinking about getting some coil overs one of these days. Not like tomorrow or anything but sometime this year maybe.

dwdrummer
On 5/7/2017 at 9:29 AM, mrhusker said:

Appreciate your input. Thanks...:thumbs:yesnod

I need to ride in your car sometime. Thinking about getting some coil overs one of these days. Not like tomorrow or anything but sometime this year maybe.

Unless you plan on doing A LOT of high speed turns or you can get one hell of a deal on them, I dont really recommend them. Yes they work incredibly but are outrageously expensive. Your always welcome for a ride in my car but Call joe at cpr and talk to him about it first. These are the ones that I have....http://store.afecontrol.com/afe-control-pfadt-series-featherlight-single-adjustable-street-track-coilover-system-chevrolet-corvette-c5-c6-97-13/

Grape Ape

Thanks for the info. I've been seeing what others have been saying on the national forum. Quite a few like the Viking brand and they are selling for about half the price of the ones you have. Not sure how many adjustment points they have compared to yours but folks seem to like them.

Cool.  One of the major reasons that I got them was for ride height adjustment but it' is like being on a rail. Fun. I say buy em'.

That's one of the reasons I would like them. Height, better handling and also most likely a better ride altogether. Thanks for the info. Might not get them until later on this year. Hope so anyway.