I miss ...

Desertdawg

4 hours ago, Chameleon said:

@JohnU - that SLAMMER comment was (former) general contractor sarcasm. . .LOL!

With all these youngsters driving Corvettes I thought maybe Slammer was not out of the womb yet when Bob was on TV.  :lol

Desertdawg

Most of us here are crusty. 

It would be nice to get the younger crowd joining up and planning crap for us old farts to tag along   

Desertdawg
23 hours ago, wickedfastvette said:

Yes I do :ack  

I really think your wrong about this and I'm prepared to tell you so as many times as it takes. 

Chameleon
1 hour ago, Desertdawg said:

I really think your wrong about this and I'm prepared to tell you so as many times as it takes. 

Dawg, you are arguing with a woman.  You are going to lose.  Haven't you been married long enough yet to have learned that????  :smilelol

Desertdawg

I've grown immune to girlie cooties. 

And numb to frying pan beatings. 

On 5/4/2017 at 0:55 PM, Desertdawg said:

I've grown immune to girlie cooties. 

And numb to frying pan beatings. 

With the level of estrogen Dawg has lived with for years, I can understand his "anti-estogen" position ....  LOL

I miss .... all ya'll

See ya next winter ....

Two Fangs

I miss easy car repair jobs, just show up, I do something simple and voila, it's fixed

Wait, what?

Chameleon
1 hour ago, Two Fangs said:

I miss easy car repair jobs, just show up, I do something simple and voila, it's fixed

Wait, what?

YOU are the man!  :knee:

Maybe you need a new tag line - how about "The FOB whisperer"  :smilelol

insatiableOne
23 minutes ago, Chameleon said:

Maybe you need a new tag line - how about "The FOB whisperer"  

I need a FOB whisperer! mine lately always says no fob... yada b.s.   have to try the doors several times or push the button.  They aren't warranty item are they? 

Chameleon

I don't know about warranty.

However, "No FOB" message, put a fresh battery in the FOB is the first thing to try. . .:thumbs The car starts giving that message when the FOB battery is low.

Desertdawg
On 5/6/2017 at 10:16 AM, Two Fangs said:

Wait, what?

You must be working on a yellar one. :leaving

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 6:46 PM, joe@cpr.com said:

lol I even openly called it out and nope still nothing. 

Hey Joe, you are right, you do post fairly often. . .about racing, CPR shop projects, performance of cars CPR has modified, etc.  This information is helpful and interesting to some ACE members.  However, it is only a part of this forum, which has a lot of other activity that is just social.  Not all our members are interested in drag racing or road racing or heavily modifying their cars.  There is interest in lunches, cruises, shows, etc.  Peeps want to enjoy their cars and hang out with others who share their interests.  Many newer ACE members have no idea who you are as a person, because you don't engage much with this forum on a social level.  I haven't seen you in person at an ACE event in years.  I'm not saying that you haven't attended events - just saying your participation in ACE is fairly one-dimensional to performance stuff, which may be the reason you don't get a lot of response.

Desertdawg

I have to agree with Donna. I have replied to some of your threads but I can only say "nice numbers or cool project" so many times.... 

Bromley's Corvettes
On 5/6/2017 at 10:16 AM, Two Fangs said:

Wait, what?

LOL no kidding I miss those days too. We get a lot of cars come in for one thing and we find five other problems then the customer dont want to pay to fix them lol.

I can not go on to FB while at work but come here a dozen times a day to see what is happening. At home I can't be bothered with FB.