May 13th ACE Lunch @ Slick's Garage Bar & Eats Peoria

HOXXOH

List updated.

19 Vettes and 30 friendly, but hungry guests. 

Still wondering if the self-proclaimed asshole moderator will show up or use that "I gotta work" excuse again. :unsure He should have his surge tank fixed by then.

4 hours ago, Drewstein said:

Mother's day weekend, really?  Can't go or else mom would kill me lol.

Mother's Day is Sunday.  This lunch is Saturday.  Surely Mom won't mind if you come out and play for a bit on Saturday . . . :P

42 minutes ago, Chameleon said:

Mother's Day is Sunday.  This lunch is Saturday.  Surely Mom won't mind if you come out and play for a bit on Saturday . . . :P

Oh Drew, It's called Mother's Day 

Not Mothers weekend!

bring your pretty red car out!

maybe DONNA's ready for a change already!

?BANNANA?

SLAMMER?

I wish.  For me it's mother's day weekend.  I ignore her for 363 days a year so I have to be there on her birthday and this damn weekend. :(

JLs Mistress

bump for the ACE lunch... now if Parker would show up  .. Not sure I remember what he looks like ..

1 hour ago, JLs Mistress said:

bump for the ACE lunch... now if Parker would show up  .. Not sure I remember what he looks like ..

He sorta looks like Dean, who I haven't seen for a few years.

Without The CMSH pictured in his avatar, no one would recognize him either.

Maybe +1. One of our dogs is having both knee acl replacements on the Wednesday before.  I don't know how well he will be feeling to be caged for a few hours. Would love to see everyone. 

I just informed Slick's Garage that we'll have 40 people +/- 6 and 23 Vettes this coming Saturday at 11 AM.

We can arrive a little early, but they don't officially open the doors until 11. That's just a heads-up in case you need to pee upon arrival. :lol 

If you didn't get on the list, get on it now, so I can update the info and be sure there will be enough room, servers, cooks, and especially enough food for BadBob. :o

^^^ Ditto ^^^^ (unless I decide to go out of town)

I probably won't eat, don't fret me in the head count

chadmac99c5

PLAY ON ATTENDING!!!!!!!!!!   GOT THE DAY OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extender32
23 hours ago, HOXXOH said:

I just informed Slick's Garage that we'll have 40 people +/- 6 and 23 Vettes this coming Saturday at 11 AM.

We can arrive a little early, but they don't officially open the doors until 11. That's just a heads-up in case you need to pee upon arrival. :lol 

If you didn't get on the list, get on it now, so I can update the info and be sure there will be enough room, servers, cooks, and especially enough food for BadBob. :o

Badbob won't eat, he'll devour.:lol