Prescott Corvette Show 2017

HarleyPat

3 minutes ago, HarleyPat said:

Hope you feel better soon! Damn ladders!

^^^ what he said!  Glad you can still make it out here for the show...

Hope the shoulder doesn't bother you too much to enjoy the trip. We'll see you here and cruise up together. Had both shoulders done a few years ago, David Zeman was the surgeon, then excellent rehab at OSR Physical Therapy. Recommend both.

Saw my surgeon today..... I screwed it up royal.  Thanks...I'll see if OSR is in my network.  I'll be starting therapy in AZ when we arrive after Thanksgiving.  Amazingly I'm relatively pain free in the left arm right now and plan on a lot of painting over the next two weeks.... I'm right handed!

4 hours ago, rp304 said:

My wife and I would like to go. We just purchased our Corvette in May.  We would like to go on Saturday.  Anyone leaving Saturday morning??

See BadBob95's post on pg 2.

22 hours ago, rp304 said:

My wife and I would like to go. We just purchased our Corvette in May.  We would like to go on Saturday.  Anyone leaving Saturday morning??

I'm heading up Saturday morning through Wickenburg. Let me know if you want to head up that way. I'm in the west valley in Verrado.

7 hours ago, XxDoubledgexX said:

We are heading up the I-17 on Friday mid morning after the traffic calms down

Kinda boring drive up I-17. Much 

nicer roads and scenery up yarnell plus the twisties past congress are fun. 

Just my 2 cents

SLAMMER😎

18 hours ago, SLAMMER said:

Kinda boring drive up I-17. Much 

nicer roads and scenery up yarnell plus the twisties past congress are fun. 

Just my 2 cents

SLAMMER😎

You going up on Saturday, SLAMMA' ?

On 9/16/2017 at 11:55 AM, rp304 said:

On 8/28/2017 at 6:08 AM, badbobs95 said:

For those going Saturday morning, we have to leave McDonald's by 6:30 so if you're late, just catch up on I 17. So gas up on Friday and get there around 6:00 if you plan on a healthy breakfast! Teeheehee. There will be other Corvette clubs meeting there also if it's the same as last year. :party

Bob that's too early for us old retired folks.  I'll leave about 8:00 and see you there.  I will not be registering for the show.

Guest badbobs95
15 hours ago, roneva said:

Bob that's too early for us old retired folks.  I'll leave about 8:00 and see you there.  I will not be registering for the show.

Old and retired? What do you think I am, a young whipper-snapper? FYI, the low tomorrow is 36 and the high is 69!! Bring some warm underwear. Glad you can go Thomas!!! See ya at McD's.

32 minutes ago, Jester said:

Is ACE Setup for club parking or is it what ever we get when we show up?

See Donna at the meet up point at 8AM

SLAMMER♠️😎

33 minutes ago, Jester said:

Is ACE Setup for club parking or is it what ever we get when we show up?

If you want to park with ACE, then be at the meet point in the morning.   See first post in this thread.  To park together,  we must enter the show together as a group.  

Hey you noisy folks, keep it down. You’re making me jealous I’m not going. I sincerely cannot be in a car for longer than 10 minutes after being in one for the entire last week but look forward to your pictures. 

Have fun!