Oops!

HOXXOH

First, that white V is the beans.  That car straight smashed a V while having a less impressive dyno sheet.  It goes to show what a good build will do.

Second, I expect better knowledge from a car site. 

another CTS-V producing 500hp (that’s less than stock, so…)

I guess this guy hasn't heard of the first gen CTS-V cars, so...

3 hours ago, joe@cpr.com said:

NBD just another one of our cars doing what it does. 

Just sayin, you might consider disassociating yourself from your customer's involvement in their illegal activities. Statements using words like "our cars" could make you complicit in a legal action in the same manner as a bar that serves too many drinks to a guy who kills someone while driving home. There's a huge difference between taking credit for the performance of a customer's car in a legal venue and the statement above.

insatiableOne

Worst thing is these dumbasses think it's cool to post up distinctive rides in performance of reckless endangerment. 

If its not you guys why are you guys worrying about it. I understand street racing is not for everybody but they're grown men they kno the consequences

38 minutes ago, aAZZ said:

If its not you guys why are you guys worrying about it. I understand street racing is not for everybody but they're grown men they kno the consequences

Apparently Joe didn't understand possible consequences according to his comment.

I'm not in any danger, i wasn't driving the car nor there during the events, all I could be asked is who owns the vehicle and stuff like that. We simply built the vehicles and that video is a testament to what we are capable of producing and we do it very well. You won't see me in any of those videos as I don't street race anymore, I did however run my car last sun at our track rental in tucson. down 5 psi of boost from phx to tucson and still trapped 149.8, can't luanch this rps to save my life but that's ok the car is a half mile car. I drove a customers car and was cutting 1.7's, and have done plenty of 1.5/1.6's in a stick car so I know it's not me haha.