Shows this Weekend!

JohnU

Both are on my list to walk through this weekend.

Last year Chapman seemed to have a falling out with the club hosting the Sweetheart Show so guess that's why they moved away?

Can't make either one this weekend. I have an appointment to get some new shoes installed Sat.

20 hours ago, az57chevy said:

Both are on my list to walk through this weekend.

Last year Chapman seemed to have a falling out with the club hosting the Sweetheart Show so guess that's why they moved away?

You mean "real" Corvette Clubs have drama and internal politics???  I had not ever heard this   :lol 

• Upvote 1

Guest badbobs95
14 minutes ago, TheCMSH said:

You mean "real" Corvette Clubs have drama and internal politics???  I had not ever heard this   :lol 

OK, this comes from a very reliable source, me! The morning of the show the venders started showing up and the gate was locked. A few of them went inside Chapman Chevrolet and some a-hole said we decided yesterday not to sponsor the event anymore. So, it had to be cancelled because they didn't want to move all the new cars to accommodate the car show anymore. So, Coulter stepped up and said they would host it from now on.  There you have it, Chapman really SUCKS!

That's a real "bridge burner" while at the same time slap a lot of perspective customers (club members) hard!   :facepalm:

I was wondering last year how a Caddy dealer has a Vette show.  BabBob comes thru again with total clarity!  :thumbs

Here's some pictures from the Fountain Hills Concours.  Much larger then last year.  Another "island" was added to hold all the cars.

First one is for Tom....A Studebaker Speedster packing an LS motor and modern suspension and 4 wheel disks....this one is NICE!  While we are on upgraded cars, How about a Packard running a fuel injected big block with all up graded suspension and interior...very sweet package!!!!

Nice looking yellar Vette with yellar wheels!   Repo Morgan with Harley clone motor next to a 2005 Aero 8. 

IMG_7043.JPG

IMG_7050.JPG

IMG_7051.JPG

IMG_7042.JPG

IMG_7052.JPG

IMG_7055.JPG

IMG_7057.JPG

Here's some from the Sweetheart Show on Sunday.  Bab Bob was spotted trying to hide in his matching shirt.

IMG_7063.JPG

IMG_7060.JPG

IMG_7059.JPG

IMG_7064.JPG

IMG_7061.JPG

IMG_7062.JPG

On 2/8/2017 at 8:18 AM, badbobs95 said:

OK, this comes from a very reliable source, me! The morning of the show the venders started showing up and the gate was locked. A few of them went inside Chapman Chevrolet and some a-hole said we decided yesterday not to sponsor the event anymore. So, it had to be cancelled because they didn't want to move all the new cars to accommodate the car show anymore. So, Coulter stepped up and said they would host it from now on.  There you have it, Chapman really SUCKS!

Thats really bad business!