ACE Lunch Cruise to Bartlett Lake, 1/14/2017

Ted Y

Guest badbobs95
16 hours ago, TheCMSH said:

Probably just need to break down and get one. I've been putting it on a trickle charge if it's sits too long just to keep the system ready. Battery was from 2012 so it was just its time anyway. Amazing how zippy they are with a fresh battery :thumbs

https://www.amazon.com/CTEK-56-864-Automatic-Battery-Charger/dp/B006G14FK8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484321816&sr=8-1&keywords=ctek+battery+chargers 

The best charger there is IMHO! 

21 minutes ago, roneva said:

Let's see... 100 mile round trip to go on 38 mi cruise.  Yep I can do that.  Count Eva and me in.

I regularly drive or ride 2 hours for an ice cream cone in the summer.   We understand your thinking, you're among friends here!

1 hour ago, Greg Hammond said:

If it's not too late, I would like to go :)

More the merrier!!!   :thumbs

1 hour ago, Greg Hammond said:

If it's not too late, I would like to go :)

Hi Greg and welcome to ACE  I see you just joined our crazy group. Something you should go to :

Members Area

Tell us a little bit about yourself and your Corvette. Pictures are welcome. That way everyone can welcome to to the ACE and say HI.....

Guest badbobs95
49 minutes ago, JLs Mistress said:

Hi Greg and welcome to ACE  I see you just joined our crazy group. Something you should go to :

Members Area

Tell us a little bit about yourself and your Corvette. Pictures are welcome. That way everyone can welcome to to the ACE and say HI.....

Hi John, you goof-ball!  Welcome Greg from Mesa! I'll be there.

Hey Ted, I'm going to come for the run & lunch.  I'm going to bring a friend with me. Phil has to work, sucks to be him!  See you there.

I know it's a little late in the reply game but I'd like to throw my shirt (don't wear hats...lol) in for the petrol festivities...

Gotta bounce at 11 for work though...boo...

Well... I just worked most of the night, I think sleep is needed. 

Ya'll be safe :howdy  

Woke up to no water at the house. We are on a shared well so this repair is imperative. Hoping it is simply a bad controller, we have a spare at neighbors house. Anyways, we are out unless I get a miraculous plug and play fix once it is light enough to see. You all have fun, I love this drive!

8 hours ago, Chameleon said:

I thought you retired? 

Whatcha doin' In Cali?

Not working...cousin's 50 th wedding anniversary party. We need to start something like cars and coffee on the west side!

A few photo's from today's ride.  Thanks go out to Ted for organizing!  23 Corvettes was one count I heard.

IMG_6878.JPG

IMG_6880.JPG

IMG_6881.JPG