4th Annual Fallen Officer Survivors Golf Tournament (Fund Raiser)

Dave64

I'm a member of Team Arizona, which is part of Law Enforcement United (LEU).  LEU is made up of Federal, State and Local law enforcement officers, survivors, and civilian support members stretching across the United States of America.  LEU is a non-profit organization,

This is Team Arizona's 4th year putting on this golf tournament to raise funds to cover expenses for surviving spouses and children (ages 6 - 14) of law enforcement officers who have fallen in the line of duty to attend an annual summer camp in Wisconsin.   There they have an opportunity to work with professional counselors and trained mentors to improve communications within the family unit and resolve grief issues together.  Organized camp activities are supplemented with counseling during the week-long camp.  The Tournament also provides funding for the Officer Down Memorial Page web site to publicize Officer Memorials, Line of Duty Death Notifications and a database of benefits available to surviving family members.  A small portion also helps Team AZ/LEU members cover part of their cost to participate in the 250-mile “Road to Hope” memorial bicycle ride from Chesapeake, VA to Washington DC

The tournament will be held at the Wigwam Golf Resort on Saturday, November 12, 2016.

If ACE can muster a couple foursomes, I'll do what I can to arrange for cars to be put on display.

See our flyer/signup sheet, attached.

If anyone has any questions about this, please don't hesitate to contact me on here or at 623.326.0251.

Dave64

New 2016 Sign Up Form.docx