Prescott Burger Run Friday 9 Sep

Extender32

Julie has a 3-day weekend the week after Labor Day Weekend and wants to grab a Burg at the Brown Bag in Prescott on Friday. Please post up if you want to tag along. We'll jump off @0900 and drive up via Congress and Yarnell Hill.

UPDATE: For those going and want to join up in Wickenberg, let's meet @0930 at the DQ/Mobil just north of Wickenberg on 93.

VenomOnWheels

Would really like to, but all this volunteer stuff to which I've never learned to say "No" just keeps getting in the way of fun stuff.  Next time.

1 hour ago, Lew Shaw said:

My new wife and I would love to go.  Should we plan at meeting at the BK in Wickenburg like before or at 9:30 or???

AWESOME! We'll see you at BK @0930

Well, I hate to do this but I am going to have to cancel out on this run.  It seems that I am committed to a family birthday on that day.  Please keep me posted if you plan another run at a later date as I really enjoy that drive and the burgers are super!

Lew  keep checking the Upcoming Event that way you will always know what going on and when ....

Cool, We can jump off from our house or meet you at Wickenberg. I'd rather jump off here as the approach at the BK is pretty steep and I scraped pretty good last time.

I'd go but I'm currently out of the country right now enjoying the weather in San Clemente, California. During my stay here my back went out so I'm not sure if I'll be able to walk when I get back! To be determined...

Wickenburg,  because Bob may be coming and other peeps may show up at the last minute. Suggest you post a specific meet point and time in your first post of this thread. If BK is not good for you, then maybe the Dairy Queen/Mobil travel stop on the north side of town.  No scraping there.  Your call.

StingraySurvivor

I need to get out and meet some of you guys, as a carnivore, and a stay at home Dad, this should be right in my wheel house, but ( and there is ALWAYS a but) 4-5  round tripper for my 2 year old is probably stretching the limits of fun for him.  So Charlie and I will have to pass this time.  

But we will make it out in the 05 soon!

IMG_1701.JPG

It's about 2 hrs up and an hour for lunch and then whatever time it takes you to get back. C'mon out!

I want to Thank Donna, Slammer and "I'm Still Stupid" BadBob for tagging along today. The cruise up and back was fun filled and relaxing and of course, the burgs were great as usual.

This was a great cruise up, light traffic and perfect weather.  The food was good and so was the company.  Now gotta go update Bob's tagline...:lol