Crazy Shine Detailing

Ted Y

Well folks, it's time to revive the Crazy Shine thread. Starting in September, I'm going to have more time to detail.

I've gotten some new equipment on which I've been honing my skills. The first is a vapor cleaner that makes superheated steam at close to 300 degrees. It works great on cleaning grease, upholstery, stains, sanitizing A/C vents and ducts, removing stubborn skin oils, cupholders, seams, you name it. The other is a carpet extractor that will clean and remove as much water as possible to reduce drying times and no residue. Is your interior dirty? Or, does it just need freshening up? I have the tools to tackle your interior. I recently cleaned the entire interior (including carpets) of a Cadillac Escalade with synthetic sheepskin seat covers in half the time it would have taken by hand and a shop vac.

As always, I can do exterior cleaning, paint correcting, polishing, and sealing with your favorite wax or synthetic Gloss Coating. I have no overhead or advertising costs. I strive to do the best job I can and treat every car like my own.

As time goes on, I will post photos of my work. I literally have hundreds of photos of my past work that I can email if you would like to see. Please feel free to PM me on this forum with any questions.

Thank you!

Remember, dirt is rarely a work of art. So, let's clean it up

!Dirt-Art-2.jpg

3 hours ago, coconut girl said:

Can you do my beater C5 before the car show 9/24/16?????

Yes! We'll get that taken care of, definitely. I'll send you a PM.

30 minutes ago, badbobs95 said:

You're gunna have more time? Are you retiring early when you're only 62?

Are you hitting the sauce already? I'm not even sure what this means. :)

Guest badbobs95
23 hours ago, Ted Y said:

Are you hitting the sauce already? I'm not even sure what this means. :)

I was implying that you look like you are 62! I guess I need sensitivity training or I should just stop teasing you. As if that's going to happen!!! Hahahaha

JLs Mistress

If you mean that as a option Bob I would pick sensitivity training... I thought Ted looks goooood for 62 ..:thumbs

Bob takes a lot of meds for his back.  Some of them he has to buy on the streets because they aren't legal to sell    :lol 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.