Prescott Corvette Show - 10th Annual

Chameleon

insatiableOne
4 hours ago, Desertdawg said:

I thought they were done with all the petty crap  

now we hear someone from ACE got booted ???

Yep, thought that was already out?  Sorry

Black Corvette, was parked next to mine.  He stayed for a bit telling everyone, was sitting behind me at the table with the girl selling the handmade stained glass Jake skulls.

I was not aware of anyone getting ejected.  There was an incident of one of the show workers being rude regarding parking, which I understood was addressed with show management shortly after it occurred.  

The girl selling the jake skulls is family to Coconut Girl, so maybe she knows more...

insatiableOne

Well 

Just received a package today with a card from Jerry Jones!

So, they kept up their promise. I am impressed that they followed through with final little wrap up. 

A big thank You to them! So now hopefully my gf will be happy.

IMG_0185.JPG

coconut girl
On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 6:07 AM, Chameleon said:

I was not aware of anyone getting ejected.  There was an incident of one of the show workers being rude regarding parking, which I understood was addressed with show management shortly after it occurred.  

The girl selling the jake skulls is family to Coconut Girl, so maybe she knows more...

The only thing I remember was a guy that parked by us told us the parking guys told him to go get his packet or leave 5 minutes after he got there and parked.

Not sure if he was an ACE member or not or what happen after that.

My niece was selling stained glass but no one ever said anything to us about that.