Prescott Corvette Show - 10th Annual

Chameleon

JLs Mistress

Carol and I plus Howard and his wife are going up for the weekend....

Okay gang, I have found a convenient place for us to meet close to the show entrance.

I will post up meet point details and start a list of participants in the first post of this thread in the near future.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO THE SHOW, PLEASE POST UP HERE.  :thumbs

:bump::bump::bump::bump:

Participant list started. . .

Meet point information for group entry to show updated in first post (meet point is approximately 2 blocks from the show entrance). :thumbs

Post up here if you're in!

JLs Mistress

Would be nice too see ACE show up in force .. I remember the first year I went we had around  35-40  ACE vettes show up . Donna remember  Larry being on here every day pushing this event.  

It would be great to have an ACE turn out in force! :ACE:Yes, I remember Larry being on here every day motivating people to participate. Car shows were his favorite Corvette activity.   

I don't think we have many other members whose primary interest is showing their cars.

But . . . you don't have to be a "car show" person to have a great time at the Prescott Corvette show! :P

I know that there is a group of cars coming from Simi Valley Corvettes in CA. I was a member there while I had a home in CA. It would be a shame if they beat us out in numbers so sign up people! :thankyou:

Bumped this on the social medias also! Should auto-post in another couple weeks also.

Guest badbobs95

I sent in my registration today. I will be going as always on Saturday morning and will be meeting anyone else that wants to caravan up at McDonald's one block east of I 17 on Carefree Hwy. What time should we leave to meet up at the school? 

Hey Bob, if you leave at 6:30 that should give plenty of time. You're going further into town, but the meet time is later than previous years. 

I am registered. Now need to decide if I am going up on Friday or Saturday morning.

JLs Mistress

9 and counting have room for another 20 plus .. And I promise there will be no Melvin's ....

Not worried about Melvin's. It's the floods on the way home. 

image.jpeg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest badbobs95
On 8/4/2016 at 6:01 PM, Chameleon said:

Hey Bob, if you leave at 6:30 that should give plenty of time. You're going further into town, but the meet time is later than previous years. 

That it is! 6:15 at McDonald's east of I 17 on Carefree HWY. 

JLs Mistress
On 8/8/2016 at 10:17 AM, Desertdawg said:

Not worried about Melvin's. It's the floods on the way home. 

image.jpeg

dont forget Deer .. Rain sounds safer for you.:smilelol

Since I am in L.A. For a couple days I attended my last meeting of the Simi Valley Corvette Club.

They have a few cars coming up and are going to post our website in their newsletter for members to check out. There are some really nice folks coming up from CA and I told them to look for us.

Guest badbobs95
9 hours ago, HarleyPat said:

Since I am in L.A. For a couple days I attended my last meeting of the Simi Valley Corvette Club.

They have a few cars coming up and are going to post our website in their newsletter for members to check out. There are some really nice folks coming up from CA and I told them to look for us.

Great, we can make new friends!!! Maybe.

20 hours ago, HarleyPat said:

Nice!  :thumbs

JLs Mistress
20 minutes ago, insatiableOne said:

I put in for vacation, let me see.

Hope you can make it Tim ..Don't forget to go to web page for infor about the registration ... Might check and see if there is a group going from Tucson ?

insatiableOne

i printed off registration form, my gf wants to go so marked two shirts on form.  have to mail in and call hotel for reservation.

insatiableOne

Got money order.. with registration form to put in mail

take vacation, gf taking four days also

booked and paid for room at the grand highland hotel 

anything i am missing ?

Redhotvettte

Hey Badbob, a couple of us will be going up as a group to see the show but not to enter the show,so the meet time is 6:15AM at McDonald's? or is  the time you need to leave to get up to Prescott to enter the show?  Thanks, Ray

1 hour ago, insatiableOne said:

Got money order.. with registration form to put in mail

take vacation, gf taking four days also

booked and paid for room at the grand highland hotel 

anything i am missing ?

Sounds like you have it nailed!  :P

See you at the Prescott meet point Saturday morning!   :ACE: