Prescott Corvette Show - 10th Annual

Chameleon

This is a great event plus you get out of the valley. Cool days and nights what else could you ask for ????..only 15 days left until showtime.

They give you the wrist band at the show.. My pack did not include a wrist band only the dash card as well . 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JLs Mistress said:

They give you the wrist band at the show.. My pack did not include a wrist band only the dash card as well . 

A did mine!

Guest badbobs95
On 8/25/2016 at 5:37 PM, Chameleon said:

Timmeh, you're not a dead horse. You're safe. :lol

Ya well he's no spring chicken either! Hi Timmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :smilelol

19 hours ago, JLs Mistress said:

This wouldn't be the first time I was wrong :facepalm:

You're not wrong. What I was saying is that my packet did not have a wristband either. I'm sure you are correct and wristbands wil be given out at the event check in. 

58 minutes ago, badbobs95 said:

Ya well he's no spring chicken either! Hi Timmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :smilelol

spring chicken.jpg

As much as I love driving behind BadBob, I'm still looking for anyone willing to leave from the west side. :driving:

16 minutes ago, HOXXOH said:

spring chicken.jpg

Good one Tom you must have been saving this for years just waiting ,waiting ,waiting , waiting , waiting , waiting  then

latest.jpg

15 hours ago, HarleyPat said:

You're not wrong. What I was saying is that my packet did not have a wristband either. I'm sure you are correct and wristbands wil be given out at the event check in. 

I think the wristband is for entry to the Friday night "meet and greet" event.  At least, that is what it sounds like on the information sheet that came with the dash card.   If you did not sign up to attend that event, then you would not have a wrist band.  If you did sign up to attend that Friday night event and didn't get a wristband, then I would call them. . .

16 hours ago, Tkane said:

Alright I sent my application and check 8/30, haven't received anything, gonna have to email I guess, they haven't cashed my check either.

Thomas, if you have not yet received help from Prescott Vette Sette, then you might want to call the Registration Chairpersons:

Tom O'Connor 602-317-5455

Linda O'Connor 602-762-5593

Guest badbobs95
15 hours ago, grumpyc7 said:

Looks like I have a change of plans and will be going up Saturday A. M. with BADBOB.

See ya then Howard!

been in touch with Jerry Jones by email, I sent him a new application and check Monday morning, gonna check again Thursday morning to be sure I'm in, not sure what the issue is but I'll be there. Guess when you own the Cowboys you can be pretty busy finding quarterbacks.

Guest badbobs95
On 8/21/2016 at 11:42 AM, Redhotvettte said:

Hey Badbob, a couple of us will be going up as a group to see the show but not to enter the show,so the meet time is 6:15AM at McDonald's? or is  the time you need to leave to get up to Prescott to enter the show?  Thanks, Ray

I'll be there around 6ish and we will leave by 6:30. I've printed 10 extra maps of Prescott for those that don't know where the middle school is where we are meeting up with the rest of the group.

48 minutes ago, Tkane said:

badbob, I'm going to try and meet you guy's at Micky D's, I'm guessing you have newer vettes, hopefully you won't blow me away getting there.

They are only as fast as the one in front of them.   :burnout