Corvettes & Caffeine - May 7th

Cu4L8R

Dont forget Corvettes and caffeine this Saturday....also for any body who still wants some Gila Bend BBQ shirt, ACE shirts, & Speed Image shirts. I will be there..

ALL SHIRTS $5each

C4in mesa

I have never bought anything from Corvette Performance. My reasons are as follows,  my first encounter with the owner was rather stale. I told him I own a C4 and he said buy another one for parts and just walked away. It made me feel like he hates the C4 and I made a big mistake ever buying a C4. One A.C.E. memeber who is my friend told me he waited months for a part ordered for his C4. 

I personally buy my spare parts from 20th Street Auto locally or a guy parting out a C4. My first choice is eBay. I get a price and then go from there. Same with my C5. The internet allows me so many different vendors to choose from. I work too hard for my money to not go with the lowest price. I don't mean the cheapest part but the lowest price. 

I have always greatly appreciated Corvette's and Caffeine. I want to thank him for letting A.C.E. hold its meeting at his store. 

2 hours ago, C4in mesa said:

I have never bought anything from Corvette Performance. My reasons are as follows,  my first encounter with the owner was rather stale. I told him I own a C4 and he said buy another one for parts and just walked away. It made me feel like he hates the C4 and I made a big mistake ever buying a C4. One A.C.E. memeber who is my friend told me he waited months for a part ordered for his C4. 

I personally buy my spare parts from 20th Street Auto locally or a guy parting out a C4. My first choice is eBay. I get a price and then go from there. Same with my C5. The internet allows me so many different vendors to choose from. I work too hard for my money to not go with the lowest price. I don't mean the cheapest part but the lowest price. 

I have always greatly appreciated Corvette's and Caffeine. I want to thank him for letting A.C.E. hold its meeting at his store. 

I have listened to you spout your stuff the last time we attended.  I have owned a C4 and Bruce is correct, the parts for these cars are hard to come by.  I have also read your posts on the big board, not impressed with your knowledge base of these cars or the appropriate course of action to repair.  Disneyland at best.

Chas

Guest racingchester

Have had 3 C4's in the past and never had an issue with parts problems.  Any issue I had I figured it was a Chevy problem verses a Corvette issue...