Procharger install

medimg

Guest badbobs95
12 minutes ago, medimg said:

2007 C6 LS2..What is the best shop to install a Procharger and tune?

I bet you do medical imaging!  2nd vote for CPR.. Oh ya, Welcome to ACE is the place!  :cheers

CPR is in Mesa. Agreed. 

There are a few other shops too. Hell I'll do it if you want. 

That being said, get an A&A kit over a PC. PC is the Worst blower kit for a c6. 

joe@cpr.com

Would love to do the install for you sir! I will say procharger is the cheasiest of all the centri kits for the vettes. A&a or ecs are far superior. I am a dealer for them all and can match the online vendors and work you a package deal with instant. Joe@cordesperformanceracing.com 480-359-5914 

Guest badbobs95
15 hours ago, joe@cpr.com said:

Would love to do the install for you sir! I will say procharger is the cheasiest of all the centri kits for the vettes. A&a or ecs are far superior. I am a dealer for them all and can match the online vendors and work you a package deal with instant. Joe@cordesperformanceracing.com 480-359-5914 

Joe always sounds like he knows what he's doing.  :agree  :pensativo:

The new A&A kits are the way to go IMO. 

Procharger by far makes the worst and most expensive kit. They are all marketing and hype. 

I agree, A&A has the best thing going right now when it comes to centris for these cars.

joe@cpr.com

Now A&A does, I used to be a huge ECS person but with the recent changes to A&A's kit with the tensioner and dongle it swayed me. 

Yep, it is cool, honestly, how having many capable manufacturers have really moved design and innovation forward.

joe@cpr.com

have lots of customers with years of trouble free service from both ecs and a&a since they both are vortech/paxton head units.